** 12 Week Challenge Jan 4th/ Week 1**

I must say I'm really enjoying following along with everyone's progress and knowing that people are genuinely rooting for me to reach my goals. I really appreciate you all!

Sue--I am really excited DH is sticking to the plan with me. Because he is a beginner in fitness I've felt that he's been avoiding getting going because I'm so far ahead of him in dedication and complexity of workouts--you know what I mean? I think it eats at his male pride ;-) But he's doing great so far :)

Karin--I'm really lucky to have my family's business (ie, dad and brothers) pay for my gym membership--otherwise I'd do it all at home with Cathe :) I go at least twice a week and I love the group energy and getting to know the instructors. It depends on my rotation as to what classes I'll take. I do most of my weight lifting at home, but they've got a few circuit type classes there that will fry you!

TTFN!

Kelly

>
>
>Rhonda - I have never done P90 Masters, do you like it?
>

>
Karin - I do like the Masters Series. I haven't done it as a rotation so not sure what kind of results I would get. I like PlyoLegs. I do the Core Cardio workout in place of Core Synergistics. I am in the minority but I am not a core syn fan. I like some of the exercises but not all on Core syn. Cardio Intervals is fun also, it does the hard, harder, hardest (around 20 seconds each for each minute). the hard is your "recovery". Sounds like P90X+ is set up this way also.

The sculpting videos are OK to me. Nothing I go run home and do. Guess I am used to heavier and harder strength training workouts.

Tony is a bit goofy in these so if you like the seriousness of the P90X workouts this may turn you off. He tends to grate my nerves in a couple of the workouts so I try to tune him out because I like the workouts.

Rhonda

Congrats Heather! You are doing great. Glad to see everyone doing well. Yesterday I did great and got myself in at 1450 calories for the day and did powerstrike for my workout. Great day!

This weekend will be quite a test. Tonight I am meeting a friend out for a drink. Tomorrow is a party and sunday dinner at my parents. Yikes. Plan to do my best.

Hi Ladies!

I did well yesterday, but I'm actually up 2 pounds today as I'm a bit bloated. It'll come off, so I'm not worried - I'm still down 1 pound over all.

I did Pinky's version of Low Max (Low Max with leg work thrown in I listed the actual workout in the Cheetahs thread if you are interested), and had forgotten how tough that one is! I was pretty hungry after breakfast - but had half a wheat bagel, and that helped. I'm still within my points for WW, so I'm okay. I'm taking my DD15 and her BF to Fresh Choice for lunch. I'll eat a salad and some low fat chicken noodle soup and that's it. I'm feeling good about this challenge, even with the 2 pounds weight gain- but I can tell that it's all bloat - so it's not big deal.

This weekend will be a quiet one for me (hopefully). But the way I decided to handle weekends was to schedule my WW weigh in on Mondays - so I have that little gem of knowing that I will be on a scale in front of someone to keep me on the straight and narrow. :p

Hey there everyone. Feeling draggy today, but I did a L&G premix anyway. Then went to WI @ WW. It said the same, but I'm really down a little since I ate breakfast right before WI (I was hungry, what can I say?).

Exercise is not where I want it to be, although I have met my 4 day goal for the week. This cold is killing me. I'm hoping another week will pretty much wipe it out.

OK, I've got to run - off work today and I'm taking the kids to the pool. See ya later!

Well, I have a cold like a lot of people. I did Basic Step for an easy workout. I hope to feel energetic enough for Supersets tomorrow.

Hey Gayle,I am so glad I found you. It is great to be back.Did you say you were still doing BFL? I would like to do that routine again with maybe some flexibility.I took a week off after the challenge and then got sick.I just jumped in today after not being able to sleep last night and wanted to hit it hard.So for day one, I did 50 minutes of cardio first and then did PLB.I am feeling it good right now.My highest weight was with squats at 50 pounds.I need to buy some stands so I can get more weight on the bar.I feel real good.
I have friends coming over for dinner so I need to run to the store.
I'm glad to be here.
Veronika

WOO HOO!! YAY for all of us - I love to be accountable. Well - since I was a morning SLUG I only got in BBC chest/abs, legs and legs non-tm cardio. Wanted to do a walk to but no time. Gotta' get up early I tell ya'.

I've been good today!
B - Cinch shake with berries, green tea
L - salad with chicken and waterchestnuts, sweet potato
S - 1/2 grapefruit, celery with smidgen of PB (never eat a carb without a protein right? LOL) and green tea.

Tonight is family popcorn movie night, but I'll limit my popcorn.

Just had our first drill team practice - went FABULOUS!!!!! The girls had a blast. This is only my second year coaching but it helps SO MUCH to know the names of all my returning girls - last year I had 29 girls and only knew my 2 DDs. This year - 42 girls but I know all but about 10 of them. Piece of cake! Have a great weekend all. Week one - almost done!

Lorrie
www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Hi All~

Another good day to report here, too. I stayed with all of my nutrition goals (except for a little popcorn, but not too much...it was yummy!!). I drank all of my water and also got in a half hour workout.

I signed up for a 5K at the end of the month. That was a big decision for me, but it will help keep me motivated!

Great job at sticking with your goals everyone!! Have a super weekend!
Jenn

Well I didn't get up to exercise but I will do Total Body Sculpt tonite. We celebrated b-days at work today so I had two slices of pizza, but DH is out of town tonite so I will eat a salad with chicken on it. Brkfst was boiled egg, grapefruit, and wheat toast. Morning snack yogurt, and banana. Afternoon snack Activa Cheese stick, and apple. I won't step on the scale until Monday. Congrats to everyone for completing the first week.

Congrats to all ! ! !

Everyone is so motivated, consistent and energetic.

Well today will be Imax 3 for me since I ended up taking down all my Xmas decorations (5 hours worth), but did climb up and down the ladder nearly a dozen times. Was feeling the IOMS from SJP terribly since I did BC the night before !

Will try to get in a little extra cardio this weekend in order to get a little jumpstart on dropping 10 - 15 lbs.

Well, we just got through with our dinner party and I'm happy to say that there was no overeating and I feel great.My friend is doing a 10K at the end of March and has asked me to run.I start training tomorrow and I am glad to do this with her since she will be moving in May or June to go overseas.Her husband is our trainer since he does this type of stuff all the time. I'm going to have to tweak my schedule to accomodate the running schedule. I feel great after doing my workout today but my legs may be a little sluggish tomorrow when I run.

Veronika

Good evening all! I got in Bootcamp cardio from 4ds this morning! I love the cardio from this series, it is really doing great things for my body!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.