*** 12 Week Challenge Jan 12th***

Thanks Jacque and Jonahnah both for your suggestions. I'll definitely check them out!

Now, to figure out where all these fat grams are coming from.....:p

PM update: I was feeling guilty for ignoring UB wts this week, so I did CTX chest (that fried me! I'm such an UB wt wienie!), then B&G glute work (the stuff on all 4s) My arms were shaking like a chihuahua doing this after CTX chest. Crikey! To complete the torture, I decided to do B&G's stability ball bonus abs. How on earth does anyone do the hip twist things on the ball?!? Needless to say, I modified some of those exercises! All in all, I feel very good about today. :) Goal for tomorrow is cardio and back. And probably Nap Max.;)

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Quickie check in:

Eats decent, slept till 11:00 AM (WOO HOO!) So I missed breakfast, had a Larabar for mid morning snack then the rest of my meals as planned.

WO was FitTV's Low Max plus Core Max 2. Fine little workout, that Low Max. I got tripped up on some of the choreo though. Someday I will be a coordinated stepper!

Have a great rest of the weekend all and STICK WITH IT!!!!!

Good evening everyone! I did stretch max stretch number three today, letting all those muscles go!

Good evening everyone. Today was an outdoor jog. It was too windy for my taste, but I stayed out for 2.5 miles anyway. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.