12 Week Challenge....Friday Jan-25

First of all before I start to type doI need to get out the Clorox wipes and kill the cyper bug going around. It may already be too late. My nose started running today. Hope it doesn't turn worse.

Hope everyone who is under the weather gets feeling better real soon. Don't over do it.

This morning I managed to get up and do 45 minutes on the TM. I guess the beginning of the week I'll consider a recovery week. Yea, that's what I'm calling it. It just doesn't sound near as good to call it a lazy week.LOL

I don't have time for personals, but I did want to make sure Amelia was still with us after doing those sets 4 times. Wow! I would have keeled over.

take care everyone.

Jean

Hi huys. No tome to even read everything now - off to drill team work. Food is good. TTOM has my legs KILLING me (they always hurt so much at this time. I don't get normal cramps, but my calves get so tight I can barely walk! UGH!) To try to stretch 'em out I called it a leg day. Did itread & tush immediately followed by itread 9 (the 20-minute hill). Then hit the weights with 4DS legs and B&G floor work (used 5# ankle weights.) Ok - BBL - all you sickies --- get better! Hugs all!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Hey everyone. I hope all of you w/ colds feel better soon. It seemed like it took FOREVER to get over mine (I'm still having small cough issues, but not enough to stop me anymore - that's something else LOL).

Lori, I can so totally relate to the "forbidden food" thing. As soon as I started this challenge, the last thing I wanted to do was eat right and I've been struggling the whole time. I finally feel like I got a little handle on the food this week. Sticking w/ a published meal plan for a couple weeks should help me immensely.

SO, the next thing to tackle is the exercise issue. DON"T want to get up and do it. Gotta work on that one this week because I'm on travel the following week and will have to get up early to use the TM in the hotel (blech). I downloaded a few new iTreads to help me with that.

Hey Heather! You're doing great! Food issues are really tough and I admire you for facing them head on. WTG on being the only one doing floor pushups - you'll be doing "big girl" pushups before you know it. I can actually do 3 now (and then finish out the set on my knees). I couldn't even do 3 on the knees when I first started either.

OK, gotta scoot. I'll check in tomorrow and I WILL have done some exercise LOL!

LOL Gayle,I new something wasn't right? Yep I did everything(begining to end) four times :+,im glad thats not right-because i probably wouldn't do it agian,LOL!and yes that makes sense! So I must have read the info on the website wrong(smacks herself in the head)

ok,bbl

Hi, ladies! It looks like some of us are struggling - either with colds, clean eating, fitting those workouts in, whatever. I can totally relate. . . For me this week the challenge was STRESS and emotional eating. Major project to get ready for next week, things weren't going well and the entire company is depending on ME to get it done. Had to work some late hours and try to learn so much new stuff my head felt like it was going to explode but the week is finally OVER. And so are my excuses. I've been off the wagon in terms of eating since Tuesday but finally back on track today. At least I got a few short workouts in to help alleviate the stress. Did BBC legs and cardio this afternoon and it felt wonderful. I'm back on the wagon and intend to stay there for awhile.

Have a good night.

Sue

HI Girls!

Just wanted to check in and say that I am feeling alot better then I was mid afternoon. Is it possible that my run did me good? I think I sweat most of the cold out of me:) Wishful thinking, Id say!

Marcia** You do seem to be in high spirits. Im thinking the scale will work in my favor over the weekend! LOL It did go up over christmas and came back down, so there is hope! LOL

Ameila** Still giggling at how many reps you did. I know that if we don't hear from you tomorrow its b/c you can't get out of bed.

Gayle** Luckily enough, I don't have the running nose yet! It was just a scratchy troat and I bit of a headache. After my run my head felt worse, then DH brought me home some cold med's and I lay down for a bit. I have to say that right now I am feeling pretty darn good!

Karin** Glad to hear you had a good workout last night! And I think I am on to something to! I think I just need to do whatever I did before. Im not even hungry...just picking all the time! Ugh!

Nancy** Hope you feel better soon!

GIn** Backwards day, huh? I think my shirt backwards would drive me crazy! LOL

Becca** I think you are right on the chewing gum part. Prehaps I should start chewing gum the moment my dinner is finished...brushing my teeth doesn't help...tried that before!

Roxie** HOpe you get your workout in tonight!

Jacque** Long time, no see:) Gld to hear you are still eating healthy. I think we have all had our moments here...some longer then others. I can remember when I went through a spurt where I didn't eat any junk...I was super healthy but I weighed more then I do now...hmmm????

Jean** I think everyone as the cold...there is no escape!

Heather**Glad to hear you are doing well with your challenge. And I think 2 lbs is great! Its certainly better then gaining 2 right?

SJM** I love any circuit workout but I will admit that there are a few leg presses in that one!

Lorrie** Sounds like you had a tough workout! Hope your busy day turns into a relaxing weekend!

Sue** I know it can be hard sometimes, lucky for me, everyday is almost the same. I don't get stressed out very often and my job is never stressful either. I eat out of pure boredom...thats it! Its that simple!

Andrea** Its hard to get those workouts in when you don't want to do them but if you get one started, chances are you will continue on with it!

Im debating running out and buying myself a new pair of sneaks. DH does own the sporting goods store so I will only pay cost for them...but Im still looking at $60-$80. Ive had the same pair of sneaks for a yr now and I have put some major miles on them. I think this is why my knee is acting up, the support just isn't there anymore.
BB in the morning! Have a great night everyone!

Lori:)

Hi Everybody,
Well, I'm feeling much better after taking a 2 day rest due to my cold. I guess it was this recent cold spell that took so many of us down?? Often times when I get sick, I find I do better to give in and rest rather than fight it and keep working out. So today, I did Muscle Endurance and actually felt very strong! I matched Cathe in wts in most places and actually lifted heavier for a few exercises. I don't have time tonight for personals but just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading everyone's workouts and eating plans. It really motivates me to keep up. This has been a great check in group and I can't believe the first 4 weeks are almost over! Have a great night everyone--

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.