10% Discount for Premium Membership

tobefit

10% DISCOUNT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the premium membership and did not get any information on how to get the 10% discount on Fitness By Cathe Gear. I read that someone asked this in August and the reply was you would add it in about one week.
Also what comes with the membership besides the nutrition section? Thanks, Brenda

10% DISCOUNT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the premium membership and did not get any information on how to get the 10% discount on Fitness By Cathe Gear. I read that someone asked this in August and the reply was you would add it in about one week.
Also what comes with the membership besides the nutrition section? Thanks, Brenda

If you did not get an email from us with your coupon discount code just send us an email at [email protected] and we will take care of you.

Originally Posted by tobefit
10% DISCOUNT

This was the first question:
I have the premium membership and did not get any information on how to get the coupon discount code for 10% discount on Fitness By Cathe Gear. I read that someone asked this in August and the reply was you would add it in about one week.

This was the reply:
If you did not get an email from us with your coupon discount code just send us an email at [email protected] and we will take care of you.

I did that & the responce I got was to ask in the forums. So I"m asking in both support forums. Please send me the coupon discount code! Pretty Please!!! Brenda tobefit

Originally Posted by tobefit
10% DISCOUNT

This was the first question:
I have the premium membership and did not get any information on how to get the coupon discount code for 10% discount on Fitness By Cathe Gear. I read that someone asked this in August and the reply was you would add it in about one week.

This was the reply:

I did that & the responce I got was to ask in the forums. So I"m asking in both support forums. Please send me the coupon discount code! Pretty Please!!! Brenda tobefit

Sorry, but you were given wrong information. Just email [email protected] again and we will make sure you get a coupon code.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.