Daily Check-in, Tuesday, October 17, 2017

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning all, starting us off, question of the day: Are you ordering Cathe's 2018 calendar?

I am, I have gotten it the last 2 years, it's really a nice quality calendar.

Have a good day!

Mornin to you, Linda. I didn't workout yesterday, so I hope to get something in today. I am just finding I am very exhausted after getting tasks/work things finished and I am not keeping up on that either.
I'm pretty sure I will get the calendar this year. It will be my first calendar order. I'd be more inclined if we could order the PDF & print it out.

Anyway, have a nice one ladies & check-in with you a little later!! Take care all.

Good Morning ladies,

Yes, I'm ordering. I've only ordered that last few years but it's a nice calendar. She usually puts a rotation in there and the last one had a smoothie recipe. I also like the pics and notes they have about the team, workouts, behind the scenes etc. This morning I did Maximum Intensity cardio. An old one for sure. I fast forwarded thru some of the hi/lo in the beginning...too much jumping. I'm in a foul mood anyway.

I'll check back in later.

Hi ladies,

I spent the morning quietly pottering around doing small things, finishing the book I was reading and I even watched a movie: What to expect when you are expecting.

I then did another 45min dance workout. So much fun! I was too hungry to add on more immediately so thought I could do another shorter glutes or legs workout later in the day, but now is later and I know it's not happening. I spent the whole afternoon at IKEA, returning some stuff and getting more things we were missing... now that was a workout. All that walking and then lifting things in and out of the car, although I made sure the heaviest was 9kg and not too bulky.

Now having been out and about all afternoon my body is screaming at me to take it easy... so that's what I will do tonight.

As for the calendar... don't think I will be ordering. Have never ordered one so far. I was wondering whether a family planner would be a good idea as we are now so many with different schedules and sometimes it's hard to remember who is home for dinner on what day and who is home on weekends.

Have a nice evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ladies,

Today I did Cathe's MMA KICKBOXING cardio only.

Then went to the dentist and found out due to my dry mouth and sucking on mints I have a lot of dental work that needs done, sigh.

No calendar never ordered one or even seen one.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Which ones, Peg? If you're talking about CatheLive, it's working pretty good now. The key to getting a lot of
Them to play thru the website on a computer, is putting it into full screen and then they will play. Using the app
On the iPad works good. I just finished a blender RWH cardio mix using the step for part of it and then a mat
For the last half. Golly, did I sweat!!! And I even modify!!!!

Annette, I hate to go to the dentist anymore!!! And I do like my dentist! Hope your kitty is hanging in there, and
Hope you will get some promising news.

Henriette, my coworker still hasn't had that little boy yet, but she's not working now. She doesn't work at my
Location, but stopped by to have me scan them her doctor's note and she had her little girl with her, she's 4, and
Just as precious as she can be...

Hey Elsie, Ceci, & Missy, hope all is well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.