GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Hey girls,

I did this morning: KS Project you: TB circuit. I also walked.

Sherry - nicely done yesterday. I will be prepared in the future :)

Waving Hi to the rest of the gang.

Hello and Happy Friday Eve!

No workout yesterday:

Today a TM run. 3.30 miles :) Felt good

Lots of time spent at work this week getting organized. Getting ready for my new job (or second job for I am not leaving work) of caring for my Grandson.

Belinda: Great job on your workouts today! :)

Waving hello to Sherry! :)

Tomorrow's plan: SS Cardio Slam modified.

Have a good night.
Heidi

Hi all!

D4 plus med ball abs done. I admit I picked med ball because it's the shortest. Love the shoulder work. Definitely not like all the push ups. :(

Belinda - Only 10 done this year? Didn't realize someone else was as premix happy as Cathe on their dvd's. Keep it up! You've got a long way to another 248. ;)

Heidi - Lots of prep work to do, for sure. We're watching the kids next door for a bit this weekend, and debating whether our house is anywhere near childproof enough for the 16 month old, or if we should just go over there (which I'm leaning towards). And I know your grandbaby isn't anywhere near that far along.

Worn out. Need to chill for a bit, then sleep. TG tomorrow is Friday. I need it. See ya then.

Hey girls,

Today I did? JS Walk On: 5 Day Fat Burn - Toning walk = 30 min + Bonus workout: Healthy back = 15 min. I also did Kathy Smith Project You: Power Push. The Power Push was identical to the cardio portion from yesterday's workout (TB circuit). I do like the cardio a lot, easy no complex stuff. Wasn't in the mood to do the same today again :p Not sure, what I will do next week? Have to pick different dvd's.

Sherry - funny girl :p I am not gonna kill myself with doing dvd's this year. I will do what I am in the mood for. Nice job on D4!

Heidi - sounds like a lot of perp. I do like working from home, I still have time to do other stuff and don't have to worry about traffic.

Good job, everyone.

Happy Saturday!

Friday was crazy busy at work, and at the end of the day I was completely exhausted. DH picked up dinner and dessert on the way home, so after the carb and sugar indulgence, I was done. Chalk that up to a rest day.

Today I went to ballet class, then got my hair done and errands. Debating about the lbwo on today's schedule because tomorrow is the stair climb. Might just stretch and roll.

Temps back down and snow showers - winter has not left yet. Hope you are enjoying the day where you are.

Hi everyone,

Today I did JS Cardio Core + Low Impact HiiT walk from her 21 Day Weight loss DVD. I also did my own TB workout, which kicked my butt :)

Sherry - good job today. The weather changed here too. This morning it was nice outside, now it's raining and very windy.

Good job, everyone.

Good Evening!

Today was the Stair Climb - 71 stories and 1035 stairs. Did it in 21 minutes. Very surprised at my time - and that was taking rest breaks. Muscles were good, but was very hard to catch my breathe. Surprisingly easy to recover afterwards - we'll see if I say the same thing tomorrow. Very impressed to see the firefighters doing it in full gear. Very impressed.

Kids are home for spring break this week. Expecting diet and wo's to be a bit off while their here.

Belinda - Good job with your wo's today, and the kicking your own butt!

Good night, and back at it tomorrow.

Morning! Monday already?

No workouts this weekend.
Saturday spent the day doing house cleaning and laundry. I walked almost 3 miles inside my house doing all that. LOL!
Sunday: A visit with my Grandson and family. :)

Today:
SS PHAT 2 rounds each only.

Off to shower and work.

Wow wow! Sherry awesome job on the stair climbing! Have fun with the kids being home.

Belinda: Your kicking my butt just reading your awesome workouts. :) Nice job on JS Cardio Core + Low Impact HiiT walk and your TB WO!

Have a great one!
Tomorrow's plan: LIS Cardio Supersets if my knees aren't too bad. Sort of bugging me today during squats and lunges.

Heidi

ood afternoon,

Yesterday turned out to be a work day for DH and me. My wash machine & dryer is on the second floor. Although I like the connivance of the washer & dryer upstairs, it's a pain in the $%^ when something breaks. I have a front load washer & dryer, the laundry room is very tight, overtime something goes wrong with the washer we have to push the washer & dryer in the hallway. My washer leaked yesterday :( I didn't even noticed that until DH came and told me. The wire ring on the door got loose, the water leaked all the way through the ceiling. We have a guest bathroom downstairs. Of course, since everything was out the laundry room , I did some spring cleaning :) My laundry room wasn't scheduled until next week. Now it's nice and clean and I also got rid of things I don't use anymore. DH and I did fix the wire on the door. No leaks. I ended up having 21 K yesterday :) All this running around, lol.

Supreme 90 Back & Biceps is done. I forgot how good these workouts were. I also walked for 40 min.

Sherry - good job on your workout as well.

Heidi - hope you had fun with your family yesterday. Good job with your workouts. Keep it up!

I am so tired today. That's it for me today.

Hi all!

It's spring break this week, so no photography class for me. Instead, I did MMA Kickbox to loosen up the legs and hips. They weren't feeling bad today, but thought it would be a good workout to get in. Really need to be doing this more often.

Heidi - 3 miles just in the house - I believe it! I get in so many steps on laundry day. How is the babysitting your grandson going?

Belinda - I agree with Heidi - you are kicking butt on your workouts! Sorry about your laundry room mess. Mine is in the basement, so would just be a mess on the concrete floor.

Enjoy your evening!

Hey girls,

Today I did: JS 5 Mile Mix (2, 3, 5 Mile) + Denise A. Blast Away the Pounds walk = 56 min + Supreme 90 Legs = 33 min.

Sherry - thank goodness it's not to often something goes wrong in the laundry room. DH fixed the washer at least I don't have to wait for a repair man to come. Nice job on your KB workout.

Hallo Heidi!!

That's it for me today. It's raining like crazy here. BBL!

Evening!

Just finished my workout:

TM walking WO from ifit 2 miles
BR Daily Hiit Season 1 day 1 and shoulder burnout PHEW!

I am sore all over from my workout yesterday.

Sherry: Nice job on your stretch out. After all those stairs I bet your sore and muscles being tight.

I start the child care tomorrow at 8:30. :) My Son will pick him up after work around 7PM so it will be a long day starting out.

Belinda: Great job on your walking WO's and legs too! :)
So nice to have your laundry maching working again I am sure.
I am lucky I have a good repairman for most everything: My hubby. :) ♥ Latest fix was the dishwasher.

Have a great night ladies!

I will have to work on my schedule with my Grandson to see how I can squeeze in my workouts.
BBT!
Heidi

Hi all! Happy Fat Tuesday!

I successfully avoided the Paczki's today (large jelly filled donuts fried in lard at about 800 calories each). These are a huge tradition here in the Detroit area thanks to the Polish community. I don't know if they are a big deal anywhere else. They weren't in St. Louis where I grew up.

Tonight I did Cardio Legs. Been a long time on that one. Forgot how all that plyo work gets the heart going. Really no after affects from the stair climb. Glad I recovered quickly.

Belinda - Once again, great wo's today. I forgot about the S90 wo's - I have those, too. Some of them are pretty good. Yay for hubby the handyman! Glad it's back together so quickly.

Heidi - Good job on your wo's today. You can handle those long days. They will be long, but he will go home, so you'll be able to sleep at night. Good luck.

Hope it was a good one. We're back at it tomorrow.

Hey girls,

Busy day today. I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. I did JS Low Impact HiiT walk = 30 + JS Belly Fat Premix Strength & Intervals + 30 min pilates cardio.

Sherry - wow, that's a lot of calories :eek: Good job for staying away. I like the S90 workouts. I kept forgetting I own the too,lol. I am pulling them all out. Good job on your workouts.

Heidi - nice job on your TM walk. We are lucky to have handy husbands. My husband always ends up fixing everything since the repair man would take day's to come. I need my washer, lol.

I will be back tomorrow.

Hey girls,

Workout for today: JS Mega walk + S90 Chest, Shoulder & Triceps + Project You: Yoga + inner tight workout.
\
Good night, everyone.

Hey girls,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. I did my workouts in the morning than DH and I took off shopping :)

Yesterday I did CIA Criss Cross Cardio w/Sherri Jacquelin = 60 min + JS 15 Min Cardio Blast and 15 min Standing abs.

Today I did S90 Cardio Challenge + Weight Watchers The Ultimate Dance Party TB Blast = 43 min (very fun workout!!) + JS Strong, Feet, Ankles = 15 min.

That is it for me today. Have a great weekend everyone.

Happy Sunday!

Just got back from a dog walk, in between cleaning house and doing laundry. Been a crazy week with the kids home, but got in doctor/dental appointments, along with some fun stuff. Now, they are headed back, and I need to get my butt in gear! Grocery shopping and errands in a bit. Have meat defrosting so that I can get in a bit of meal prep. Starting STS again this week - silly me for even thinking of starting it right before they came home - and getting the diet in line! That's my goal.

Belinda - Great job on your wo's these past few days. Question - do you do it all straight through, or interspersed throughout the morning? You usually have it all done by lunch time.

Waving Hi to Heidi.

Now, on to finish more things on the to do list. Hope you are having more fun than I am.

Good afternoon,

I did S90 Tabata Inferno + JS Walk off Belly Fat: Belly Blasting Strength Training.

I will be back later.

Last edited:
allo everyone,

Today I did S90 Shoulders & Arms + 3 mile walk.

Sherry - usually I do them back to back. Sometimes I break it up. Good job on your workout.

Keep up the good work, everyone. See you all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.