Error in blender for Strong & Sweaty Bootcamp

firemedic

Cathlete
I went to do Timesaver #4 No cardio and it starts with round 3,2,1 then warm up. Timesaver #5 does this as well, it starts with round 5,4,3,2,1, then warmup. I'm assuming this is an error because neither other one does it and in the workout manager, it starts with the warmup.

I went to do Timesaver #4 No cardio and it starts with round 3,2,1 then warm up. Timesaver #5 does this as well, it starts with round 5,4,3,2,1, then warmup. I'm assuming this is an error because neither other one does it and in the workout manager, it starts with the warmup.

I checked both Premixes and both start with the warm up as they should. If your not seeing the warm up where it should be there are two possibilities that I can think of. Firstly, you might have accidentally hit your next or previous buttons. Secondly, your player's firmware is not playing the premix as it should. It's very common in a small number of DVD players for some premixes not to play at all or not to play as designed because of a players firmware issue.

Also, after looking at your post again it seems your seeing the Premix backwards. In other words Timesaver#5 should be warm up,rounds, 1,2,3,4,5 (except for lower body exercises). I would suggest trying it again and if possible to try it on another player.

Forum admin. I believe She's talking about the premix(s) in the workout blender not using a DVD player. I tried the timesaver #4 premix in the blender as well (where it says show premixes) and mine starts as she says. I don't
Use the premixes in the blender, but I am sure others do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.