The app

Will the app work with Cathe Live? I currently stream from my iPad to my Apple TV and it can be glitchy as both are pulling on my WIFI and my router is located one floor above my workout area. If it will work with Cathe Live, would I have to download the app to my Apple TV? Not sure how to do that so will you provide help on that? Thanks!

We're going to wait to release details about our apps until they're released, but all iOS apps still need and use wireless. Though you can use a wired connection from your iPad or iPhone directly to your TV for the output as an option. Also, our first app release will be for OnDemand videos only. Cathe Live will be a separate app that will be released later on. You may also want to look at purchasing another router or an extender for the router you have.

We're going to wait to release details about our apps until they're released, but all iOS apps still need and use wireless. Though you can use a wired connection from your iPad or iPhone directly to your TV for the output as an option. Also, our first app release will be for OnDemand videos only. Cathe Live will be a separate app that will be released later on. You may also want to look at purchasing another router or an extender for the router you have.

Thank you for your quick response! I have no problem streaming to my iPad or Apple TV alone but when both are being used, the videos can get glitchy. I have considered getting an extender but had hoped that the app would become available sooner.

The OnDemand app really wont help you as far as load on your wireless network for Apple TV as you will still have the iPad using your wireless for both incoming and outgoing streams. However, once we release our tvOS this will eliminate the stream to your iPad and cut your wireless load in half when using Apple TV.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.