Daily Check In, Wednesday Nov.25

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,
Today was Cathe Live Total Body Cardio and Weights. Really good stuff.
Going to the school today to work on audition combos for My Fair Lady, cleaning, errands, pie baking and stuffing prep...
Yes, there will be happy hour as well...

Wow. You have a big day ahead Conni.

Today I took a rest day and just did more T-Tapp. It's not that easy! but I liked it. It was a nice change.

Hi ladies, today it was lower body blast. Really a tough one. I cant do the lunges with the weighted barbell as Cathe and the team, so I did them with dumbells. Will feel this w/o tomorrow!
Conni, good time doing preparations for a celebration day to spend with family...
Cecififi dont give in with T-tapp if you are liking it.

Today I purchased a pair of boxing gloves from amazon that I will use when doing hard strikes! They should be here tomorrow.

Hi gals,

Today was different... my son and I went to the gym like we do every M,W and F, but today I did my whole workout at the gym.

So I got there and did 10 min. of the stairstepper machine, then did chest and back weight work about 20 min. worth, then did 10 min. of the bicycle, then did shoulders, biceps and triceps, then did 5 min. on the elliptical and finished with ab work. It was all in all 65 min. of a circuit workout that felt really really good. I did more sets on chest than I normally do and my pulse stayed up even during the weight portion of the workout.

Anyway, tomorrow is dh's birthday so we will celebrate that instead of Thanksgiving since my poor dh is tired of sharing his birthday with the holiday every single year.

Have a great day!!

oops forgot to post yesterday. I did low impact circuit. on the 8 inch step I might add. felt good to do an oldie. I'm tryn to follow all of the rotations that cathe posts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.