Offer Certifications

mbmundt

Cathlete
Cathe,
I know you have so much going on but have you ever considering offering people to get trained and certified in some of your series to teach classes to others in their area. All of your latest series (RWH, XTrain, Low Impact Series, STS, all of them really) would be awesome ones to hold classes on. I know if you ever do, I'll definitely be one signing up for that.

I'm sure it's a long shot but thought I'd ask. I think you're an amazing instructor and fabulous at what you do. I wish I would have discovered you when I was in my 20's or 30's but you helped me get into the best shape of my life in my 40's and I thank you for that. With 50 a few years away, I can only hope to be in as great of shape as you are. I believe with my determination and your motivation you give in your workouts, I will. ;)

Thanks again for all you do for us!
Brenda

Cathe,
I know you have so much going on but have you ever considering offering people to get trained and certified in some of your series to teach classes to others in their area. All of your latest series (RWH, XTrain, Low Impact Series, STS, all of them really) would be awesome ones to hold classes on. I know if you ever do, I'll definitely be one signing up for that.

I'm sure it's a long shot but thought I'd ask. I think you're an amazing instructor and fabulous at what you do. I wish I would have discovered you when I was in my 20's or 30's but you helped me get into the best shape of my life in my 40's and I thank you for that. With 50 a few years away, I can only hope to be in as great of shape as you are. I believe with my determination and your motivation you give in your workouts, I will. ;)

Thanks again for all you do for us!
Brenda

Thank you so much for that compliment Brenda. Providing certifications for these types of programs is almost like a separate business and quite involved too. Never say never but right now I can say that it would involve more time than I'm able to give. But thank you for asking and I look forward to continuing to motivate you right thru to your 50's and beyond.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.