Ripped with HiiT December

Hi all today was a rest day for me and I was needing it! I still have issues with my stomach but my doctor thinks on top of the stomach virus before that I was having issues so he thinks I may have some gal bladder issues or ulcers. Not sure so he is suggesting I lower the fat intake, ( my bulletproof coffee is out now) it can be hard on the gal bladder and ulcers but if it still hurts in a few days I need to go back. Need more test with a GI .
But anyway I also still am somewhat weak but I did do the best I could on the biceps back and shoulders yesterday. The deltoid a is always so sucking! Lol I had to go so light 8 pounds! Geez then last round was a 5 pounds! Well anyway loving these workouts! I am hoping to get this stuff going and get better before my hysterectomy in January, coming up soon to!
I am sore today in my biceps and I freakin LOVE it! I always love getting sore from a workout. I never get sore hardly but these are really getting the job done! Dear hubby bought me two 25 pounders yesterday to for Christmas and I got to use them yesterday for bent over one arm rows! Loved it!! Awesome last round I was fried!!
Have awesome night

This morning was LIHI Legs premix 6. I plan to do a lot of premixes this week. I really liked this premix (it adds core work to every interval) but no stretch at the end. I had to go to the chaptering to do it afterwards.

I also stared week 3 yesterday with LIHI Legs. It was the second time for me and I feel I did the workout so much better and focused more. I know this because I am feeling it more today and when I did this the first time. Will be doing Low impact Hiit later since just finished a lot of yard work and some plumbing issues.

I started week 2 today. I switched the workouts around to fit my schedule better. So, this morning I did Low Impact 2. This workout was easier than the first one. I liked using the weights to increase my heart rate. Hopefully the next time I do it I'll know what's coming and get a better workout. I plan on doing the upper body circuit premix with the abs 2 workout interspersed between the intervals

Sara: I too am loving all the cardio. I tend to not do much cardio. So, it is a welcome change.

Low Impact Two and Abs One today. Both super fun!! Am I the only goofball who can't figure out how to do those cross under kick mountain climber kind of things? I can't get my feet to kick out all the way! I end up doing the knees side to side instead.

This morning was Upper Body Circuit premix 5--this one adds some core exercises to every round. I did basically the same premix with LIHI Legs yesterday; however, the Legs premix doesn't use all of the bonus ab exercises. Upper Body Circuit does--by the end you will have done Bonus Abs 1 & 2 in their entirety. Also, like all of the premixes I've done so far--no stretch at the end. So I had to go to chaptering and add the 7 minute stretch on myself. I really liked this premix. I had lots of up arrows from the first time I did Upper Body Circuit last week and I have even more up arrows (I went heavier, but it still wasn't heavy enough). I am doing Upper Body Circuit again on Saturday--so we'll see if I finally have my weights right.

Going to try and fit in some sort of a workout today. I'm finding it hard to try and fit in anything over the next few days. Not only with Christmas but I'm having "house" issues. Once one thing goes wrong, more will follow. But we can do most of the work ourselves, saving money, but takes a lot of time. Wasn't able to do pm workout yesterday, so feeling pretty bummed about that. I always seem to feel bad when I cannot workout like I want, I truly enjoy working out with Cathe.

Ha, Jengolf, I did the same premix. I did skip one round of the abs because I was short on time. I did the exact same thing as you with the stretch. The ABS stretch just isn't enough. I am right on with Cathe's weights, except a couple of the moves are too fast for my shoulders that I go down a bit in weight.

catwoman7631, post: 2272513, member: 151591"Am I the only goofball who can't figure out how to do those cross under kick mountain climber kind of things? I can't get my feet to kick out all the way!

Jodi, your not alone. I end up tripping and getting my feet all tangled.

Did LIHI legs last night. I usually don't get DOMS with leg workouts. But this series is a butt kicker with all the HIIT. My legs are feeling it. Jen, thanks for the premix info. Definitely going to give them a try. Good luck with your house issues Firemedic. I know what a pain in the butt they can be. Especially this time of year. I know what you mean with those mountain climbers, Elaine. However they come out is how I do them. I'm just glad when they are over.

Karen

HiiT Lower Body Circuit today. Holy cow...lots of drippin' sweat and suckin' wind going on!! That is a tough one. I did stumble through a few of the step sequences so I know once I get those down, the intensity will jump up even more. Tacked on Abs 2 just for the heck of it. It's not as much fun as Abs 1, but it certainly is very effective. I am loving this series!!

I have down arrows on some of my weights--Cathe is a beast and I couldn't match her on all the exercises like I usually do. Plus, I dropped to my knees every single time on the push up finishers. I did start on my toes--but dropped to my knees every time. That is one tough workout. The hardest in the entire series, I think. Something to strive for!

And to think this is probably just Cathe's "instructing" weight. I wonder how heavy she really could go if she just went all out without talking, instructing, staying in sync with the backgrounders, etc...

Ripped with HIIT Low impact hit 2 was perfect workout today! Had to work till 7 so during my lunch we usually have hour but got out 15 extra minutes early so got home did R with HIIT li 2 It is the one uses 8 and 10 pound weight. Was fast enough to get in get out take another shower and back to work. So didn't get home till 8 pm glad I got that in at least

I know coaccoutant23-- Cathe is amazing. And since she is probably filming multiple workouts a day--she has to take it down a notch!

This morning was Plyo HIIT--the extreme premix that combines 1 & 2--wow. That was intense! I still think Plyo HIIT 1 is the hardest of the two! I finished it off with Michelle Dozois BodyFit 360 Vol 3 20 minute stretch.

Catwoman--HIIT Lower body is scheduled for tomorrow. I remember last week thinking that one was crazy intense--so we'll see if I still think so a week later after doing all of the workouts.

Ive been really busy the last few days and havent been able to get my workout in. I plan to do Hiit Legs today, missed it on Monday

Haven't been able to do much this week due to "life issues" making the way in with the holidays. I did get an early x-mas present yesterday from my husband which was my first NHL live game. LOVED IT!!!!! So didn't get home till after 1am this morning, only got about 4 hrs of sleep before having to get up and deal with more family and holidays. I cannot wait to get back on schedule. I'm hoping to get something done early tomorrow am but who knows. Well just took a shower now have to go back out for dinner. Just in case I don't get to check in tomorrow, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!! Friday will be back on schedule no matter what.

Another Holy Cow! workout today...Plyo HiiT 2. I really think is the hardest HiiT workout in this series! There were a couple of the intervals that I didn't think I would make it to the end...those forward back straddle hops...I said a bad word when Cathe said ok, now 8 singles to finish! There were times when it was hard to catch my breath, and I don't remember it being that extreme during Plyo 1. After adding on Abs 1, I also did a YogaMax premix. The stretch felt soooo good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.