Low-impact Modifier on DVDs

HomeschoolMom

Cathlete
I have been using Cathe's exercise DVDs for about 18 years now, but as I have aged, my knees and low back cannot handle the impact of a lot of the exercises. I own all of Cathe's DVDs, and I still buy the ones that do contain high-impact because I have enough experience to be able to modify each move to a low-impact version. It would be nice to have a low-impact modifier to follow on the DVD and not have to improvise on my own. I know Cathe does verbally make suggestions to follow for less impact with some exercises, but a visual guide would be helpful, too.

I agree that it would be a nice addition to have one or two doing a low impact version on the DVD asu always hear it does not mean low intensity just better on the knees and feet. I guess maybe it may not look uniform ? But I think it would look great. Some days I do the low impact and some days I do not. But it would be great to see one or two of the crew doing low impact as well, it just makes it flow easier and helps u not to feel like you are doing the workout wrong. If that makes sense.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.