Suggestion for Cathe Live

mtngoat

Cathlete
Hi! I am enjoying Cathe Live workouts very much. :D

As more workouts are being added to the inventory, it is getting more difficult to find the newest workout, or perhaps an older favorite workout.

As more workouts are added, there could also be a problem with repeated workout types - for example we could end up with Bootcamp 2, Bootcamp 3, Bootcamp 4.

Perhaps the date (or at least year/month) could be embedded in the title? This would make finding a particular workout of a type easier. It would also make finding the newest workout easier.

Another possibility is to allow sorting by date of the workout list on the 'Cathe Live' page.

I hope this makes sense! Thanks, Lori

Cathe Live Sorting

Hi Lori,

Yes, eventually you will be able to sort Cathe Live videos by numerous variables. If you're an OnDemand customer you can already sort by many of these variables already by searching for your Cathe Live videos on the OnDemand page. We will get to Cathe Live eventually, but right now we're working on higher priority features for our streaming service. But when we're done we will double back and work on this. There are a lot of changes coming in the next month or two, so I think you will be very happy when you see what we're working on now.

Thanks!

I'm only a 'Live' subscriber because I have most of Cathe's DVDs or downloads.

Look forward to the changes - it's already a really great product!

Lori

Hi! I am enjoying Cathe Live workouts very much. :D

As more workouts are being added to the inventory, it is getting more difficult to find the newest workout, or perhaps an older favorite workout.

As more workouts are added, there could also be a problem with repeated workout types - for example we could end up with Bootcamp 2, Bootcamp 3, Bootcamp 4.

Perhaps the date (or at least year/month) could be embedded in the title? This would make finding a particular workout of a type easier. It would also make finding the newest workout easier.

Another possibility is to allow sorting by date of the workout list on the 'Cathe Live' page.

I hope this makes sense! Thanks, Lori

Also the ability to tag favorites would be awesome!! I think maybe I read somewhere that this would be an option later????

Also, apologies as I think this has been asked before, but are there plans to add the Cathe Live workouts to the Workout Manager, and if so, when? Thank you!

Yes, eventually we will add Cathe Live workouts to the Workout Manager. But we won't be able to start on this until after we finish our work on our new OnDemand delivery system and online Workout Blender.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.