XTrain workout cards for Legs

shoegoddess

Cathlete
I checked out the workout cards for XTrain off the calendar but it's all upper body. Will there be a printable workout card with our suggested weights for Discs 5 & 6 for legs?

XTrain Workout Cards?

What do you mean you checked out the workout cards off the calendar? I can't find any workout card options on the calendar when I download my Xtrain rotations, even when I follow the directions in my XTrain "print a workout card" instruction book to the tee. How did you find the workout cards, and how can I access them?

I was wondering the same thing. But, I just looked in the Xtrain User's Guide and it doesn't list 1RM % for the leg w/o like the upper body so I don't think they'll be any w/o cards.

XTrain Lower Body workouts.

There really isn't a need for a workout card for the XTrain lower body workouts. We only use 1RM testing for the Upper Body workouts and for the lower body workouts you pretty much use the same weight for most of the exercises. So, there just really isn't a need to use a workout card for the XTrain lower body workouts.

In Xtrain your body weight is the main form of resistance for the lower body exercises, not dumbbells. We don't want you overdoing 1RM testing. Use it where it makes sense, but don't over do it.

Xtrain Workout Cards Now Working

What do you mean you checked out the workout cards off the calendar? I can't find any workout card options on the calendar when I download my Xtrain rotations, even when I follow the directions in my XTrain "print a workout card" instruction book to the tee. How did you find the workout cards, and how can I access them?

More than likely you tried to view the workout cards before we had everything finished. Try again and you should see the workout cards now. We still have a few tweaks to make, but we're almost done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.