Who's up for a little chat?

Oh Gosh Jody! That's so hard to pick a favorite. I find that my body responds best to fat burning when I make every cardio workout totally different each day and vary the intensity and duration.

For example:

Monday: Interval Run for 30 minutes plus Upper Body Weights ONLY from Body Max 2

Tues: Imax 3

Wed: Kick Punch and Crunch

Thurs: Hiit 40/20 followed by Pyramid Upper Body

Fri: Rhythmic Step

Sat: Drill Max

Sun: Off

Hi Cathe,

First off, thanks for replying to my question about Muscle Max in the Open Forum! Second, I love doing all of your rotations and because summer is coming up, I'm focusing more on burning fat. What is your favorite rotation for doing just that - there are so many to choose from, so I thought I would get your pick.

Thanks!

Thanks for stopping in to share your excitement Sarah! I can't wait either. This series is so:
FUN
HARD
FUN HARD
HARD FUN....LOL

Hi Cathe, I hope your day is going well. I just wanted to say how excited I am about your new workouts, I will be like a kid at Christmas when they are released lol. Thanks for continuing to make such awesome workouts for all of us.
Sarah

I spy Cathe & Jen...now where's my Deb?

How are you Cathe? I've been missing your bad self 'round here!!

I spy Cathe & Jen...now where's my Deb? :p Saw on FB that you were in OD so I's come a runnin' ha!

Love the Calorie burn you posted last night, we should do that at an RT, we'd really break the Guinness book :eek::D:D

Have a great day!

Awww, thank you so much Suzanne! I appreciate that greatly! Glad you enjoyed Legs and Glutes...it gets your heart rate up for sure!

Hi Cathe! Just logging on to post my work out for the day - Legs and Glutes for the first time - it was great!

Just want to be one voice among many to thank you for what you do. It's your personality and professionalism that make me a repeat customer.

Can't wait to see the new series!

Just wasnt the same without you! now... as for the calorie count at the RT- you offering to do the counting? ;)

I spy Cathe & Jen...now where's my Deb? :p Saw on FB that you were in OD so I's come a runnin' ha!

Love the Calorie burn you posted last night, we should do that at an RT, we'd really break the Guinness book :eek::D:D

Have a great day!

Well I don't know if I'm the best, but hopefully when you are passionate about something, you shine it out! Thanks for your vote!
YAY, A CATHE YOGA DVD......I'M GOING TO WEAR THAT ONE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Yoga & Cathe & Jodelle!

Yes, Jodelle you heard right...I'm doing a yoga tape :eek: I can't wait.

Btw, I just did my daily vote for you again on the talent search. You are the BEST!!!!

Yippee! Yoga & Cathe :D

I voted too Jodelle! You know I had to share with the Cathletes on FB and your fan page ;)

Attachments

• Jodelle-YogaJournal.jpg
    Jodelle-YogaJournal.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 6
  • jodelle-yj-fb.jpg
    jodelle-yj-fb.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
That would be a great article for the newsletter Chrismeyer. Let me get busy on that and thank you for the suggestion. :)

Hi Cathe! Love everything you do. Could you please touch on a topic that I think a lot of people probably do (including me, I think a lot) and that is overtraining or not taking in enough calories(maybe). I workout 6 days a week (hard). Have been for years. But this last year especially I don't have the energy like I used to for my workouts. And it is not just energy, I am actually lethargic. I'm afraid to eat too much in fear of gaining weight. Could you please give insight on this or a newsletter about this one. Thanks sooo much. You are great!!!

Oh, I soooo need the answer to that, too. I know I'm at burn out right now, so I'm trying to eat a little more and ease a bit on the workouts.

BUT - - - - what I really need to know right away :confused: I downloaded your Intensity music from iTunes and LOVE IT. But, what BPM are the songs?

Thanks
Marcia.

Hey Cathe! I'm so so SO excited about these new workouts! Barre AND yoga --SOOO exciting!!! What inspired you to do this new series? Which workout has been the most fun to choreograph?

Thanks for tirelessly coming up with new and innovative workouts! I'm constantly amazed by your creative energy! :)

OMG Cyn....you are so right. Can you imagine the total cumulative calories burned on a RT? By the way....a box was just brought to me and it looks like your hand writing, hmmmm

Have a great day!

If it's full of peanut butter then i'm sure she meant to send it to me instead!:D

OMG Cyn....you are so right. Can you imagine the total cumulative calories burned on a RT? By the way....a box was just brought to me and it looks like your hand writing, hmmmm

Hi Marcia! The Intensity BPM's are 134. Enjoy, its rocks!

Oh, I soooo need the answer to that, too. I know I'm at burn out right now, so I'm trying to eat a little more and ease a bit on the workouts.

BUT - - - - what I really need to know right away :confused: I downloaded your Intensity music from iTunes and LOVE IT. But, what BPM are the songs?

Thanks
Marcia.

Cathe!! Forgot to ask you - what are the chances of a Chicago RT...say in October??????? We could do bootcamps on Navy Pier and run the Magnificient Mile!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.