Crazy, Strong & Loving It 7/1

Where's Belinda?

Holy crap! July 1st already!!! :eek:

Today was another rest day. Would have been great to sleep in if my two kitties would have let me! Little brats! Neck is still hurting. WTH? Why is this happening? I just don't get it. I have a new pillow and I am still having problems with my neck. Starting to really irritate me.

Last edited:
Debbie - I feel the same way...where did June go?!?! Enjoy your rest day and I hope your neck gets better.

Nora - I read your post from last night. Thank you for sharing, you are quite an inspiring woman. Great news from your doctor, you must be incredibly happy!! Oh, and don't let that wretched scale bring you down...;)

Last night ended up being an unplanned rest day but it was quite awesome. DD and I went to watch DH's softball game and we enjoyed every minute. It was a great game, the weather was fantastic and there were two little puppies there that were so cute, we couldn't stop playing with them. On the down-side of that though: DD woke up this morning asking for a puppy...:confused:

Hi ladies. Last night I ended up doing HIIT Pyramid. It's been a while since I've done any of the HIIT workouts and holy crap my endurance has gone down on that! Need to remember to add those back into my rotation. I also did the abs from whatever that workout is on the IMAX 2 DVD...cannot remember...C&W?

This morning I did the MMA Kickboxing minus abs since I did abs last night. I am thinking I might do that compound circuit workout I did last Thursday.

Nora - that's good news. Hate to hear that you've got to change doctors though. Thanks so much for taking the time to share that information!

Debbie - sorry about your neck. Do you think it could possibly tension from work?

Melissa - glad you enjoyed your unplanned rest day.

Roxie - sounds like you had a pretty good workout!

Hi Chris, Jessica, Jo, and Belinda!!!

Good Morning,

Tonite is a walk in the park and then CLX Burn Intervals and Ab Burner. Its suppose to get up to 90 today but it isn't a hot and humid 90.

Nora-I hear you on the scale mine has me up another pound today its really starting to piss me off.

Debbie-sorry about the neck. Belinda went to pick her DS up.

Heather-nice job getting those abs done.

Melissa-tell your DD she doesn't have time for a puppy and they require alot of work.

Girl - I love core work. I have to remind myself not to do them more than 3 times a week LOL. Hope you have a great walk. Has your weather cooled down? It finally did here. It was only 72 this morning.

Good Morning,

Tonite is a walk in the park and then CLX Burn Intervals and Ab Burner. Its suppose to get up to 90 today but it isn't a hot and humid 90.

Nora-I hear you on the scale mine has me up another pound today its really starting to piss me off.

Debbie-sorry about the neck. Belinda went to pick her DS up.

Heather-nice job getting those abs done.

Melissa-tell your DD she doesn't have time for a puppy and they require alot of work.

Girl - I love core work. I have to remind myself not to do them more than 3 times a week LOL. Hope you have a great walk. Has your weather cooled down? It finally did here. It was only 72 this morning.

Heather-it is 66 degrees here this morning and pretty much been staying in the upper 80's. Suppose to storm July 4th and we are still having flooding problems.

Morning ladies! It's a gorgeous day up in these parts and I was SO excited that I chose to run today vs. tomorrow, weather is perfect for it! In honor of that, my hubby and I were able to rock a 6 mile run without too much difficulty (well it's always HARD but the weather made it much more enjoyable!) and burned over 650 cals, woot! :) Roxie will be mad at me but because we opted for the longer run, there was no time for abs. I REALLY have to work them in, I promise to, hopefully tonight but definitely tomorrow AM when I do the STS workout I originally planned to do today.

Nice workouts so far ladies!
Nora - you are so inspiring! I am floored by your story and SO happy about your diagnosis, that is incredible news. No wonder you work your tail off so hard!! Rock on, sista!

Debbie - enjoy the rest day. I'm sorry about your neck, that is SUPER annoying.

Roxie - good luck with your workout, I know you'll get your abs in, I gotta find a way to love them like Heather does!

Heather - nice HiiT workout last night, that 25 mins is killer isn't it?? No matter what it always gets me, I'm aiming to do one tomorrow after STS if I can fit it in the AM. I'm already half-dreading it. LOL. Good luck on the compound circuit tonight!

Melissa - I'm glad you took an unplanned rest day and had a great night with the fam instead, nice weather for the game I bet!!

Hey Girls!

July 1st. Holy cow.

Belinda posted last yesterday that she wouldn't be here this morning, she's going to pick up her son.

Debbie: That really sucks that your neck still hurts. I'm sorry :(. Wish I had some good advice for you. It's got to be so frustrating.

Melissa: Sounds like you had a great time last night and was well worth an unscheduled rest day! LOL @ your DD wanting a puppy this morning! (Will you get her one????)

Heather: I think I like Pyramid HiiT the best! Have fun with your circuit today!!

Jessica: NICE job on the run! The weather in MA is amazing, isn't it?

Roxie: Sounds like a good workout plan for today!

Nora: It was interesting reading about your diagnosis and treatment plan from last night. So happy for you on your MRI results!!!! Oh I bet Turbo Fire will fix your scale issues! I'm so amazed my scale needle has dropped down a few notches. I 'm lovin it!

So today for me (right after I finish typing here) is CORE 20 Class + STRETCH 40. I'm kind of itching to do cardio though. But I should probably follow the schedule as is.. It will be hard to hold back. I have some nervous energy going on. ......

Nice job on the weight loss, Chris!!
I hear ya on the nervous energy, I totally have days like that where I want to add on to the workout. If you're feeling it today, I say go for it, just fuel up first :)

Hey Girls!

July 1st. Holy cow.

Belinda posted last yesterday that she wouldn't be here this morning, she's going to pick up her son.

Debbie: That really sucks that your neck still hurts. I'm sorry :(. Wish I had some good advice for you. It's got to be so frustrating.

Melissa: Sounds like you had a great time last night and was well worth an unscheduled rest day! LOL @ your DD wanting a puppy this morning! (Will you get her one????)

Heather: I think I like Pyramid HiiT the best! Have fun with your circuit today!!

Jessica: NICE job on the run! The weather in MA is amazing, isn't it?

Roxie: Sounds like a good workout plan for today!

Nora: It was interesting reading about your diagnosis and treatment plan from last night. So happy for you on your MRI results!!!! Oh I bet Turbo Fire will fix your scale issues! I'm so amazed my scale needle has dropped down a few notches. I 'm lovin it!

So today for me (right after I finish typing here) is CORE 20 Class + STRETCH 40. I'm kind of itching to do cardio though. But I should probably follow the schedule as is.. It will be hard to hold back. I have some nervous energy going on. ......

Nice job everyone! Happy July 1!

I did STS Legs today - always loove those! (Meso 2, week 4 - youch!) and added to the pain with a HiiT 30/30 workout and a quick ab workout (behind on getting those abs in! Heather, can I just HAVE yours?!)

Debbie: sorry to hear about the neck pain!! ouch.

Melissa: rest day - nicely done, and muuuch needed!

Heather: gotta love a HiiT and can't wait to read your post on the circuits ;-)

Jess: i was running in spirit sis, this cough best be gone by Saturday in Maine!

Roxie: lovin the workout plan!

Nora: glad to hear the results of the MRI!

Nicely done with the STS and HIIT !!! You were serious about the workout LOL. Nope, not sharing these abs :p teehee

Nice job everyone! Happy July 1!

I did STS Legs today - always loove those! (Meso 2, week 4 - youch!) and added to the pain with a HiiT 30/30 workout and a quick ab workout (behind on getting those abs in! Heather, can I just HAVE yours?!)

Debbie: sorry to hear about the neck pain!! ouch.

Melissa: rest day - nicely done, and muuuch needed!

Heather: gotta love a HiiT and can't wait to read your post on the circuits ;-)

Jess: i was running in spirit sis, this cough best be gone by Saturday in Maine!

Roxie: lovin the workout plan!

Nora: glad to hear the results of the MRI!

I am so excited to have my son home:) I am finally done with my workout, I ended up doing MMA Boxing + abs.

I will be back later with personals. I am so tired, we had to get up at 4 AM, DH and I didn't go to bed until after midnight.

Good Evening,

I posted my workouts but they disappeared.

2 mile walk Stats:
35 min
34 in the zone
140 min hr
154 max hr
232 cals burned.

Burn Intervals:
46 min
44 in the zone
151 min hr
182 max hr
346 cals burned.

Ab Burner:
10 min
5 in the zone
125 min hr
148 max hr
56 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

Wow! You guys did some killer workouts today, bravo!!! I also wanted to say how touched I was to read your guys response to my post yesterday, thank you! I wasn't trying to draw attention to myself I just thought it was such great news I wanted to share it with my friends. :);)

It's late so I'll just check in and try to come back later for personals:

Here's today's workout:

Aero Barre= 53 Min
Calories burned= 579 Met 8

4DS-(LIS) Back & Biceps Mix only= 25 min
Calories burned= 205 Met 6

Turbo Fire- Fire 30= 32 min
Calories burned= 405
Met 9.0

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10= 12min
Calories burned= 35

Total calories burned= 1224 Yay! I'm gonna incinerate those extra pounds off!!!

I will try to come back for personals, see ya soon, if not have a wonderful evening and a happy fourth of july weekend.:)

Hugs to: Debbie, Belinda, Jolene, Jessica, Melissa, Chris and Roxie, you girls are the best!;):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Nora - great news about the MIR! That's wonderful! Holy crap, on your workouts today.

Jolene – wtg, on STS and Hiit today. Love the one too;)

Debbie – sorry to hear your neck is still bordering you. Must be so frustrating. Enjoy your rest day.

Chris – thanks! High fives, on the weight loss! I think you worked hard with core 20 plus stretch 40 today.

Heather – which circuit did you end up doing today? Whatever you did, I hope you had fun.

Jessica - high fives, on that 6 miler today. I will go for a long run tomorrow. Enjoy STS tomorrow.

Melissa – glad you had fun last night. I agree with Roxie on the puppy! They do require a lot of work. My son adopted 2 dogs from the animal shelter, now I take care of the dogs. They only wonna take care of the dogs while they are in the puppy stage, once they get older the kids lose interest. I wouldn’t do it again. We hardly go on vacation because of the dogs.

Roxie – good job, on your workouts today. I hate losing my post:( happends a lot.

Have a great evening. BB in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.