Hardcore Fitness Maniac Hotties for 4/15

It's really great being here, thank you.

Debbie, I'm not an expert in computing, and I must say it's kinda hard for me. The computer savvy, (about quoting) is great information and I can do one quote, but, how do you do two or more quotes at the same time? (???):confused: I'm baffled.

Janie

I know Debbie explained her way, but if you want to quote more than one post in the SAME thread there is a "OFF" button next to the word "QUOTE" on each post, for any post you want to quote click the off button and it will turn to "ON". After you turn on the post you want just click the "QUOTE" button on the last one and all the post will be brought into your reply. Make sense?

I know Debbie explained her way, but if you want to quote more than one post in the SAME thread there is a "OFF" button next to the word "QUOTE" on each post, for any post you want to quote click the off button and it will turn to "ON". After you turn on the post you want just click the "QUOTE" button on the last one and all the post will be brought into your reply. Make sense?

Hello Maniacs!!!

I am gonna get into my workout later and will report tomorrow. I had to take a rest day yesterday cuz my neck felt stiff again and didn't want to do any weight workouts to make it worse. I use caution now. lol.

You are really rolling. You got some motivation going. Cannot wait to see your newest pictures!

Happy to hear you got some soreness in biceps!!! Way to cook it!

I think my meals are going much better today. I also got a much needed nap since dh went out and grandbaby had a nap:D
Todays meals;

I need to run. Have to go pick up the grandchildren and take care of the one shoving the kitchen chairs around the room:)

This is a test to see if I can do it. I think it's working already. Where in the he!! did you learn this? Fantastic!

Debbie, this is awesome, you should try this. Thanks for all the help you gave me, your instructions worked too.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Last edited:

This is a test to see if I can do it. I think it's working already. Where in the he!! did you learn this? Fantastic!

Debbie, this is awesome, you should try this. Thanks for all the help you gave me, your instructions worked too.

Janie

OK -I tried it but I don't think it is working well.

Diane Sue - my meals are much better today as well. I did a light circuit this morning and then Muscle Endurance this afternoon. I stayed 10# over Cathe except for shoulders and chest.

meals'

M1: cottage cheese and BSN protein
M2: tossed salad with left over flank steak and a few blue cheese crunbles
M3: cottage cheese with peach yogurt and BSN
M4: Bistro whole wheat crackers with laughing cow light swiss
M5: poached chicken, aspargus, tossed salad and orzo

1748 calories
46.7g fat 24%
150.2g carbs 33%
187.8g protein 43%
not too shabby -

I may be wrong, but are the word "quotes" in the front of what you want and at the end of want you want? Only quote the words you want, for the rest use the backward key to delete the rest.

I'm terrible at explaining, so maybe Linda can do that for me, if I didn't do a good job of it.

Good Luck, I know you'll do it.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I just noticed that lunch I missed adding the cup of broccoli with the fish.

Ally, great job on your eating today. You got a good nutritional breakdown:D

Janie, a lot of the time I eat around 2000 calories. I just am not real hungry after all of the junk lately. I have thought about adding something else today but not sure what it would be. I know I am under in calories as to how much calorie expenditure I had. You are so kind, as far as competing I would be scared to death.

Last edited:
You are all so chatty today! Got abs and STS legs done! Went up in weights b/c I was feeling strong and it was nice :) Guess eating really does help... Hoping for some good nice DOMS in abs and legs. Good news is that ab workout is getting easier too.

Sonya: Looking forward to the smokin' pics.

Janie: According to my calculations, I should be eating even more. Now, I will be seriously upset if I do gain weight but it seems to have increased my metabolism already. Eating is not something that I enjoy anyway so I wasn't eating enough. I never have splurge meals b/c I don't enjoy the feeling at all and often get sick from it so I just keep it clean and simple. I've cut out all processed foods. These calories are coming only from whole foods and any carbs are in their whole form - fruits, veggies, oats, brown rice, etc. I know a calorie is a calorie but when your body needs them, then I figure quality counts a lot.

Ally, Diane Sue, Debbie: You have a lot more protein and less fat than I do. What method do you use to figure your %ages? I am trying to sort of meld BFFM and Nutrient Timing.

Last edited:
Janie's didn't come out like a quote? What did I do wrong?

Janie is right. At the beginning and end of each post when you quote it the word "QUOTE" appears in brackets [ ]. If you try to delete part of the person post that you do not want to post, you must be careful not to delete the [/quote]. If you do you can type it back in. So when you removed Jainie's picture you must have also deleted the end [/quote]. I did when I quoted her post, so I just typed it back in. HTH?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.