2009 Cathe Road Trip...Yes, We're having it!!!!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Now that STS is a completed and delivered project, I have had a bit of time to look into having a 2009 Road Trip. I know you have been asking and wondering for a couple of months now and thanks for your patience. Good News....yes, we are having one !!!

While I don't have any specific details to share with you just yet, (I need about 7 to 10 days to do some more homework) I at least wanted you to be aware that we are indeed going to have one and that it will be held during one weekend this summer anywhere between July 10/11/12 through August 7/8/9. At the current time, we only plan to hold one road trip this summer.

Ok, I'll be back on the forums after a quick coffee run, but just wanted to at least get this much information out there until I know more.

Yippee, looking forward to seeing you this summer.....where we can do the happy dance live together

WooHoo!!!

Hi Everyone! Now that STS is a completed and delivered project, I have had a bit of time to look into having a 2009 Road Trip. I know you have been asking and wondering for a couple of months now and thanks for your patience. Good News....yes, we are having one !!!

While I don't have any specific details to share with you just yet, (I need about 7 to 10 days to do some more homework) I at least wanted you to be aware that we are indeed going to have one and that it will be held during one weekend this summer anywhere between July 10/11/12 through August 7/8/9. At the current time, we only plan to hold one road trip this summer.

Ok, I'll be back on the forums after a quick coffee run, but just wanted to at least get this much information out there until I know more.

Yippee, looking forward to seeing you this summer.....where we can do the happy dance live together

YES ! ! ! ! nuf said :rolleyes:

♪ Cynthia ♪

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.