My success story and first figure competition

wadejen

Cathlete
I was not ever over weight, but I just wasn't happy. I started out with Cathe 18 months ago. In June of this year, I contacted a trainer and started training for my first figure comp. I did do Cathe's HIIT and other dvds to supplement. I didn't make the top five in my comp, but I am extremely excited with my progress. I will be competing again in July. My diet is extremely clean, but I do eat alot of healthy stuff. (2500 calories a day.)

Your attitude determines your results. If you think you can't, then you can't. But I am here to say, yes you can.

Good Luck!!
Jennifer

Attachments

• DSCN0132.jpg
    DSCN0132.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_1019.jpg
    IMG_1019.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
You look great! Congrats on your achievement :) I appreciate you sharing your success...it is definitely encouraging to me as I find myself stuck in a rut. I lost 23 lbs earlier this year and only have another 10 to lose to get to where I wanted to be. Your post reminded me of what I set out to do...maybe in another 6 months I'll post my success ;)

Keep up the good work, you'll be winning competitions in no time!

Lookin good girl!!! I'm a fitness competitor as well and I should post my pics too. Where was the competiton?

Fabulous!

You really look amazing. Could you possibley outline a bit of your eatting plan and workout routine briefly please? I have about 10 or so # of fat to lose and your pics are such an inspiration. Also, do you think you'll be able to maintain this progress looking forward? Do you think it's possible or was it a really hard road that is solely for a competition?
Thanks in advance.

You really look amazing. Could you possibley outline a bit of your eatting plan and workout routine briefly please? I have about 10 or so # of fat to lose and your pics are such an inspiration. Also, do you think you'll be able to maintain this progress looking forward? Do you think it's possible or was it a really hard road that is solely for a competition?
Thanks in advance.

As far as the diet I follow to lose the weight, I used Tosca Reno's Clean eating. When I started, I had no idea I would compete. I lost 15 to 20 lbs. I have easily maintained that. Seriously, I eat some major clean food. 4/5 days of lifting and 4 cardio. This is what I did to lose the weight. Once you get muscle mass on your body, then you can burn up calories faster.

Right now I am eating and training like a serious bodybuilder/figure. My workout has changed and my eats have changed. I also have a competition trainer who is helping to prepare. I have another comp in July.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.