Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

1. Ripped with HiiT Presale

My success story and first figure competition

Discussion in 'SUCCESS STORIES' started by wadejen, Nov 15, 2010.

1. wadejen Cathlete

I was not ever over weight, but I just wasn't happy. I started out with Cathe 18 months ago. In June of this year, I contacted a trainer and started training for my first figure comp. I did do Cathe's HIIT and other dvds to supplement. I didn't make the top five in my comp, but I am extremely excited with my progress. I will be competing again in July. My diet is extremely clean, but I do eat alot of healthy stuff. (2500 calories a day.)

Your attitude determines your results. If you think you can't, then you can't. But I am here to say, yes you can.

Good Luck!!
    Jennifer

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. wadejen Cathlete

By the way, I am the chick with the blue suit on in the middle. :D

3. mesilla67 Active Member

Simply amazing! What a great transformation! Congratulations on your success!!

4. Lisa7691 Cathlete

You look great! Congrats on your achievement :) I appreciate you sharing your success...it is definitely encouraging to me as I find myself stuck in a rut. I lost 23 lbs earlier this year and only have another 10 to lose to get to where I wanted to be. Your post reminded me of what I set out to do...maybe in another 6 months I'll post my success ;)

Keep up the good work, you'll be winning competitions in no time!

5. ellesan Cathlete

Jennifer, you look amazing!!! Props to you for all your hard work and dedication. You rock!

6. bayerngirl Cathlete

WOW, Jennifer! What a transformation! You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations, girl! :D

7. daisymay Active Member

Congratulations, you look amazing!!

8. fit@home1 Cathlete

Truly inspiring. Congrats! You look absolutely amazing.

9. KrisS Cathlete

Lookin good girl!!! I'm a fitness competitor as well and I should post my pics too. Where was the competiton?

10. wadejen Cathlete

Thanks for the sweet compliments. The competition was held in Gainesville, GA.

11. KellyMarie65 Cathlete

You look great!

12. fitchick500 Member

Fabulous!

You really look amazing. Could you possibley outline a bit of your eatting plan and workout routine briefly please? I have about 10 or so # of fat to lose and your pics are such an inspiration. Also, do you think you'll be able to maintain this progress looking forward? Do you think it's possible or was it a really hard road that is solely for a competition?
    Thanks in advance.

13. wadejen Cathlete

As far as the diet I follow to lose the weight, I used Tosca Reno's Clean eating. When I started, I had no idea I would compete. I lost 15 to 20 lbs. I have easily maintained that. Seriously, I eat some major clean food. 4/5 days of lifting and 4 cardio. This is what I did to lose the weight. Once you get muscle mass on your body, then you can burn up calories faster.

Right now I am eating and training like a serious bodybuilder/figure. My workout has changed and my eats have changed. I also have a competition trainer who is helping to prepare. I have another comp in July.

14. dixiedog6 Cathlete

you look amazing!!!