my story

HaBepte

I started excersing almost 3 months ago, because of how I felt about my weight. Since I was a teenager I have always struggled in keeping my weight healthly. However, I never really succeded because I was basically yo-yo dieting. Then when I got married I sort of gave up, but watched myself gain 30 pounds in my almost 6 years of marriage. My husband was becoming concerned about my weight because I am an asthmatic and I never had any energy. So 3 months ago I said to myself that I was going to lose some weight and get healthly. I had bought a step almost 6 months earlier with a Cathe tape already in a box, at the time I did not know that this step and tape would be a life saver. For six months the step and tape were tucked under the bed because I got lazy, and when I did the the tape workout the first time I was so tierd and confused that I gave up. However, in February I pulled the step out from under the bed and started up. After awhile I learned the combos and could keep up with Cathe. I also noticed that my breathing was getting better. 3 weeks after I started working out I got a shock. I went to the Dermatologist
for one thing and found out another. I found out I had a skin condition that only people that have color pigment in their skin, usually women of Native American, Asian, Middle Eastern, people that are mixed with any of these or other people of color that are a little over weight will get a certian discoloration of the skin under the arms, behind the neck or other places and a skin thinking. This skin condition is a risk factor for diabetes, it is called acanthosis nigricans. I was scared because I am only 25 years old. When I found this out I became more determined to lose weight and start a healther diet. I have lost almost 10 pound, feeling strong than I have in years, my breathing has gotten better, and I have seen the changes in my apperance and clothes that I couldn't wear anymore fight again. I thank Cathe's video and the step because this workout series makes it fun and easy to get in shape when you really have to.

HaBepte~Woo-Hooo for you! Sooo glad you decided to dig your step & tape out again. Cathe is the best there is and will keep you motivated for years to come. Good for you for making the decision to get healthy. 10#'s is awesome and your clothes fitting is even a better indication of your hard work & dedication! Keep up the great job!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.