A dream coming true

Rosarn

Hello to Cathe and All,

Just wanted to share my happiness with everyone. I am 28 yrs old and have been obese since I was 4 yrs old. I struggled with my weight so much that at times I just wished to die because I felt so bad and helpless. I'm 5'6 and at my heaviest 235lbs. Walking upp one flight of stairs made me dizzy and out of breath. I guess you could say that I "hit bottom" one day after a shower I just stood in the mirror and Cried at what I had become. I vowed to make a change. That will be three years ago this Christmas. I lost 95 lbs(have 10 more to go) and have never felt better in my life. It is a slow and challenging road but I'm staying on it for good. This year I found Cathe's workouts and just fell in love. I had grown to love working out everyday but I just couldn't find something to keep my interest or give me the intensity I was looking for. Cathe, your workouts are a Godsend, and you are an inspiration. Just when I think I can't take another step or do another jump or lift another rep you say something that keeps me going or makes me laugh. I've never laughed in a workout before. I can do your tapes and look at the other ladies faces and see them laughing and sweatin too. Well I'm healthier than ever, my knees don't hurt, and I'm never out of breath(except at your workouts, ofcourse!). Life is wonderful and it's only getting better. I look forward to the "hardcore series". My motto, "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels" I went from a size 20 to a size 8 nothing tastes better than that!

Thanks for listening & Sorry for being so wordy but sometimes I get giddy. Congrats to all the people with success stories, and to those just starting out!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Sincerely,
Rosa:7

Rosa
Congratulations!!!! You've done wonderful with your weight loss! I love to read stories like yours. You are a real inspiration. I can only imagine how hard it was for you to get from a size 20 to a size 8! Keep up the good work and you'll lose those last 10 lbs. in no time!:)

Wow Rosa, what an awesome story! Thanks for being so "wordy"! :7 You are so right...Cathe is such a blessing and I am thrilled for your success. Keep up the good work.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALING ABOUT. I AM NOW 28 YEARS OLD. TWO YEARS AGO I WAS OBESE LIKE YOU. I HAVE NOW ONE YEAR MAINTAINING MY ACTUAL WEIGHT. I HAVE LOST 25 KILOS AND I AM VERY FRIGTHENED ABOUT TO GAIN THE OVERWEIGTH AGAIN. NOW I HAVE KNOWN CATHE AND I AM SO IMPRESS. THIS WOMAN IS AWESOME. AFTER TWO YEARS WORKING OUT , WITH CATHE I HAVE DISCOVERED THE WORKOUTS AND THE INTENSITY I WAS LOOKING FOR. I NEVER TOUGHT I CAN ENJOY WORKING OUT WHILE THE SWEAT FALLS DOWN TO THE FLOOR. CATHE IS INCREDIBLE. HOW CAN A WOMAN 22 YEARS OLDER THAN ME MAKE ME FEEL I CAN NOT FOLLOW HER RHYTHMIC. THIS MAKES ME FEEL TO BE ASHAMED BUT GIVES ME A CHALLENGE AND THE OPORTUNITY TO GO BEYOND THE LIMITS I HAVE AUTOIMPOSED TO ME.I WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL FOR THAT. THANKS CATHE.¡ HOW MUCH I HAVE WRITTEN , YOUR HISTORY HAS REALLY INSPIRED TO ME!.YOU HAVE A TRUE SUCCESS HISTORY. CONGRATULATIONS. YOU MUST BE VERY PROUD. GO AHEAD, YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT. :) :) :)

Rosa

Great job on the weight loss. Doesn't it feel good? Keep us posted on those last 10 lbs. I'll bet you look fantastic.

I've gone from a size 16/18 to a size 6/8 (depending on the brand) in the last 11 months. I want to be a little smaller (I'm 5'4"), so my estimate is that if I lose 10 more lbs, I will be the size I want. It is so nice to be out of plus sizes, isn't it?

Keep up the great work!

Maggie:D

Wow! Thanks for all the responses. It feels so great to hear your stories and have your encouragement. It always helps to know you're not alone.

Keep up the good work to everyone! Always remember to love yourself....and never stop...never stop trying, never stop dreaming, never stop hoping,never stop believing in youself. You can do anything!

Love and Health,
Rosa:D

Rosa! Congratulations! What a fantastic story! You have all the right stuff: right attitude, right motivation and now the right workouts :) !!!!

Thanks for sharing this and here's to your (and all of our) continued health and fitness!

Jo :7 :7 :7 :7

Great job! Congratulations on your weight loss and adopting a healthy life style. I am sure it wasn't always easy!! Thank you for sharing your story with us. You should be very proud of yourself.

Hi! Way to go!! It sounds like you have made a permanent lifestyle change and feel great and look great too.

Beverly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.