Cathe works

2hot2sloth

I'm new to the forum, but just wanted to tell everyone
that I've lost twenty pounds on Cathe workouts in a couple of months. No other workouts, have i ever seen results this fast. Thanx Cathe for a great motivator through challenging workouts- they never get old. I hope to meet you one day and work out with you live at your studio.

Keep going!!...:> !,
2hot2sloth

WAY TO GO, Cathe is the one that gets results, that's for sure.

What rotation were you doing? Or what workouts did you use?

Thanks,
Marcia.

How impressive! Way to go!!!
Do please share your stats:
Start Wt?
Rotation?
Eating?
You are an inspiration!

Stats: 5'4" muscular athletic build. A number of circumstances affected my loss and gains, but nonetheless consistency was the key.

Start weight: 169lbs- no exercise, smoker, heaviest weight have ever been, most recent dieting tactics was Atkins (no carbs at all for one month lost 15lbs, but backfired when began eating carbs again)

169lbs, 34%bf-Started logging down calories, even the slightest mint to meet my goal at 1517 cal/day(suggested off www.mypyramid.gov and also www.polarpersonaltrainer.com/frontend). With no exercise started shedding fat like crazy, could feel the weight lifting off day by day. Cravings were not outrageous but tempered because of the increase in protein and fiber intake. Drank lots of water because fiber made me thirsty.
Will power: used basically, at this point, in getting my vegetables serving in every day (5-7 servings) which kept me fuller longer. Tried getting in all servings of each food group before snacking.

2. Planning a meal WAY BEFORE I eat it so not to let my emotions/gut take over the decision making process. Usually the day's meals plotted out the night before.
3. Wrote every little bit down.
4. Tried to eat every four hours. Metabolism slowed at one point and didn't get hungry or cravings because of increased fiber/ protein.
5. Bought ounce/gram scale and portioned everything.

All else fell into place, because body, cravings, mind adjusted to drastic changes.

This was the best tactic for losing weight. Must have willingness, readiness to commit, patience for perfectionism, good variety of meal plans setting daily caloric goals, and each tool available at your fingertips(so as not to get frustrated and disrupt the schedule).

Next I began aerobic exercise in running, elliptical, biking, with no interval training (body adjusted and adapted quickly). Work out 3x weekly.

Started Cathe workouts (hardcore series- high intensity, high impact interval training for cardiovascular training) and changed routine to 5/6x weekly usually 1-3 hours at a time, taking variety of vitamins daily, eating healthy low fat foods and portioning still. I have noticed sweating from all parts of body (a sign of burning more fat, increased VO2 max) where as before, hardly any from back, hairline, chest.

Current weight:146lbs, 27%bf

Would advise:
1. strength training (the more the muscle, the more fat and calories are burned),
2."Keep shocking your body",high intensity interval training (train the heart to burn more calories during workout, train the heart to burn calories using more oxygen-burning fat),
3.logging calorie intake, pyramid diet (more long lasting energy), 4.buy smaller size clothes as rewards/challenges...:)

Thats it, hope it helps ya!
2hot2sloth

That's fabulous - you have a VERY good plan, not only with the exercise but with the eating. Very sensible, and very much a role model! Lots of people on these boards should read this and take notes!

"You can't win them all - but you can try." - Babe Zaharias http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/musik/music-smiley-004.gif[/img]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.