TTC/ Miscarriage support Feb 17-22

Susank41

Cathlete
Morning,
Again, sorry for the confusion about the threads. To make everyone comfortable we'll just keep these together. Any preggo can move to the pregnancy board.

I started bleeding today!!! It's brown and kind of spotty like it would be toward the tail end of a period. Not sure what the next step would be for me to keep these periods going...

Susan, how's the insomnia going? That must be tough. YES - it's exactly like the let-down response feeling that I've been getting in my boobs - so weird.

Wendy, any pregnancy symptoms for you yet?

Priscilla, how're you doing? I can't wait for you to test!!

Jen, do you think this may be it?

Hi Autumn!

We're leaving for New Orleans early Friday morning, it should be fun to see my brother but I wont' be able to "hang" with everyone much bc I'm such a lightweight!:p:eek:

Yea Bethany! I'm so glad you have something going on! Even if it is weird brown stuff! I have no idea what is going on with me. My temp dropped this AM so maybe I O'd. I have had absolutely NO CM today and that is usually what happens. We only BD twice but I am not feeling very hopeful because of the weird spotting. For me, that usually means my hormones are off.

Well grandpa passed this AM. I am happy and sad at the same time. He lived to be 90 so he had a wonderful long life. I left work early to be with family and then came home and worked out. It was actually a much needed day because I spent the whole weekend at hospice.

Hi to everyone else!

Bethany Im so glad AF has finally arrived!! I am sleeping a little better. Now its my sore bb's that are waking me up. I think I"ll start sleeping in a sports bra and see if that helps.

Jen-Im sorry about your grandfather. He is at peace now. Jenn I have had weird spotting every time I have gotten preg. Ands its at a strange time, not when implantation would be, but a day or 2 after O'ing. Not sure what that means.

Wendy, how are you feeling?
Hi Pricilla and Atumn.

Well my temp did not rise this AM but stayed about the same as yesterday's. I have no idea what to think. I'm beginning to think I didn't O yet and maybe I will late because of everything going on. So maybe there is still a chance. Usually I have a higher libido and EWCM for a few days. So who knows? Thanks for the encouragement Susan! Sorry about the sore bbs. I remember mine being really sore those first few weeks too. The only way I could sleep was on my back because if I turned on my side, I squished them and I woke up. :)

Hi Wendy, Autumn and Priscilla!

What's going on with the "period" Bethany? Any change?

Hi ladies!
Sweetpea ~ I am sorry about your grandpa. You are right about a delayed ovulation with the stress you have been under.

Susan ~ how are you feeling today?

Bethany ~ Yay!!! I hope you have a nice visit to New Orleans.

Priscilla ~ Are you going to get the new Jari? I like the idea of shorter w/os so I will no doubt get it. I'm such a vidiot.

Not much to report here. I must have ovulated b/c my libido has changed. So, I guess I am in the 2WW. Maybe I should monitor next cycle so I'm not guessing. :eek::)

I guess I should go. TTYL!

Hi Ladies

Hi everyone,

Haven't been able to post earlier. Well, nothing new to say, I am waiting until next week before I test. Waiting game. I am trying to take it slow.
Well, I haven't talked much about me but to make a long story short, pressure is on. MY DH is 8 years younger than me and when we decided to get married, his mom made a comment about women getting pregnant after 35, all the risk etc.........
Well, my in laws are coming for 2 WEEKS in 3 months, and all they ask when they talk to my DH is when I am getting pregnant (like I don't feel the pressure already).....

Jen, I am really sorry about your grandfather. My condolecenses.

Susan, sport bra should help, make sure it's not too tight though.

Bethany, I am glad you are bleeding already, it's a big step forward

Autumn, I will get it and anything new that Jari puts out there, she is great. I love the fact that is 2 30mins w/o. I have them all and they kick my butt every time. Do you have STS or chalene extreme? I want them so bad but at the same time I'm debating if I should workout that hard if I get pregnant soon.

Later

HEy guys,
Do you mind if I post here since Im not ttc anymore. I like you guys and am just not in the mood to meet new people, ya know. But I surely dont want to make anyone feel uncomfortalbe.
I am feeling good. Today was the first day I woke up feeling queasy, but orange juice makes me feel good. I told dh do not ever drink the last of the oj!! Working out made me feel normail too.
Today marks 6 weeks.
Pricailla-how old are you?? I think Im the OLDEST here...ughhhh. Is the waiting game the hardest!
I also love Jari and can't wait until the new workouts are out.
Hope you guys are pregnant soon!!!
Hi Bethany, Wendy, Autmn and Jen!!

HEy guys,
Do you mind if I post here since Im not ttc anymore. I like you guys and am just not in the mood to meet new people, ya know. But I surely dont want to make anyone feel uncomfortalbe.

I totally agree with Susan. I looked at the other thread and I'm sure those gals are great but I'm with you, just not in the mood to meet new people. I feel like I'm just now getting to know all of you.

Well, I started my daily shots of blood thinner this morning. My abdomen was bruised within 30 minutes. My DH says he wants to play connect the dots with the needle marks:)

Jen - I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather.

Priscilla - gotta love the in-laws, huh?

Susan - I know what you mean - my bb's are killing me. So far, it's the only symptom I have.

Bethany - Have an awesome time with your brother.

Autumn - Good luck with the 2WW

Priscilla ~ It is so difficult when people are pressuring about a baby. I know people are excited and don't mean anything by it, but it is such a private matter. It is really not an appropriate subject for anyone to push. If it is something a couple openly discuss, that is one thing. You just never know what is going on with someone and their fertility. Just my opinion after all these years. I think I need to write an etiquette book on this and what no to say to a woman after a miscarriage.

Susan & Wendy ~ I don't mind if you post here. I'd miss having you both. :)

Priscilla & Susan ~ have you preordered JL yet? I think I will soon. I just received STS. About STS, I am just not in the mood for it. Isn't that terrible? I did the first week - and it was great but I just wasn't ready for more. I will be one day though. I am caving on CLX. The shorter w/os are so appealing and the great reviews. Kathryn on the forums has great things to say about it, and I seem to like the same things she does.

Well, I am cleaning out my fridge. I watched an episode of Kitchen Nightmares and Gordon made me want to do this. :) TTYL!

Well my "period" seems to have lasted only 2 days. There was never any new blood, just the brown stuff (my DH gets so grossed out when I talk about this sort of thing - it's funny to watch him squirm!:p)

Susan, good to hear about the queasiness - everyone told me that it's a good sign. I could only have OJ for breakfast each AM too, but I always vomited. Then I stopped drinking it for awhile...then the first glass I had again (I was ~35 weeks), I puked! Maybe it's the acidity?

Jen, sorry about your grandpa. I'm glad your were able to spend that time with him before he went. That's strange about the spotting. So do you think you ovulated yet?

Priscilla, I know what you mean about the in-laws. It's really not their business...are there any grandchildren yet? I feel pressured too but it's bc I found out that all FIVE of my mom's sisters went thru menopause by the time they were 40!:eek:

Wendy, do you have to give yourself the shots? I'd have a hard time with that. And PLEASE stay with us (and Susan too!) - I'd miss you both if you left us.:)

Autumn, good luck with the 2 WW!!! Kitchen Nightmares totally grosses me out, it really makes me think twice about going out to eat. And the movie "Waiting" reminds me exactly of how it was waitressing, ick.:p

Have a great day, everyone!

Susan and Wendy- I would love for you to stay with us! I live vicariously through you guys! I understand about new people...that is why I really wasn't keen on us merging with the other group. I also can relate to you two more at this early stage than I can with the other women. Yea! I'm glad you are staying! It's a unanimous vote!

Bethany- I haven't O'd yet but I think I might in the next few days! I had a little more EWCM this AM and alot of creamy so hopefully that is a good sign. I am feeling more horny too which is always an indicator for me. Hopefully I won't O til this weekend though so DH and I can get some BDing in. I guess I could run home for lunch today before he goes to work this afternoon. ;) I wonder what all the brown stuff was about???? I hope that it is a good sign for you that your hormones are adjusting.

Thank you everyone for the condolences! So I guess I am the youngest one here then? (29) Maybe we could do a "get to know you" in here. Just a short, not too in depth, posting things about ourselves. Unless its already been done and I missed it?

Hi Priscilla and Autumn! Talk to ya later!

Thanks guys for being ok with Wendy and me posting here. Hopefully we'll all be preg soon.
Jen-I say run home at lunch. Dont waste a day;)
Wendy-ouch! Tummy shots have got to hurt!
Bethany-Maybe this was a pre-af. ARe you going to take progesterone for another cycle?
Atumn-Amazon is going to notify me when Jari's workouts are ready to ship. I can't wait. I need something new. I didnt order STS due to my neck (had my 2nd neck surgery last July) and Im not lifting that heavy yet. Jari is about as heavy as I get right now.
Pricilla HI

Im off to run errands. bbl

Bethany ~ The bleeding you had is a positive withdrawal bleed - a good thing. :) Isn't if fun to gross out a man? I like to get my DH's input on my CM - I don't think he really appreciates me bringing my CM out to him. :D

Sweetpea ~ I think a little bio is a good idea.

Susan ~ I read collage will have this in March. I wonder if that is true or if it will be like STS. Or if May is the more accuate date? What is going on with your neck? My DH had surgery for herniated discs.

My bio
I'm 38, married X20+ years, mom of an 8 y/o DD and 4 y/o DS. I am a SAHM and homeschool our 8 y/o. I do some teaching at the community college.... independent courses. Oh, and I am a Women's Heath NP & NFP teacher. I've had difficulty TTC since we started. :( It took us 2 1/2 years with DD, then a miscarriage 2 years after DD's birth, and another year to conceive DS. We haven't been avoiding pregnancy for a couple of years now, but I try not to get sucked back into really trying b/c of my tendency to obsess. Ok, enought rambling about me.... :p

Last edited:
Autumn I have only heard May as a release day...I hope you are right and its March. I had 2 discs rupture. The first in 2004 c5-6 then c6-7 in July of 08. I wasnt in an accident or anything. Just have a bad neck. I hope I and DONE though. The lower disc was buldging when I had 5-6 fixed but they thought it would fix itself. What surgery did your dh have?

I am 42 married for 16 years, with dh for 20. We have a 9 yo dd, Haley. Got pregnant first try with her. Put off having a baby until 2 years ago then I have had 1 m/c since.

Autumn I have only heard May as a release day...I hope you are right and its March. I had 2 discs rupture. The first in 2004 c5-6 then c6-7 in July of 08. I wasnt in an accident or anything. Just have a bad neck. I hope I and DONE though. The lower disc was buldging when I had 5-6 fixed but they thought it would fix itself. What surgery did your dh have?

I am 42 married for 16 years, with dh for 20. We have a 9 yo dd, Haley. Got pregnant first try with her. Put off having a baby until 2 years ago then I have had 1 m/c since.

He had a cervical fusion. The surgeon said he was lucky he wasn't paralyzed. He said this after the surgery..... so I guess his neck was bad. DH was in a car accident when he was 22, but it wasn't serious. We had whiplash though. Oh, and this will sound worse than it was - he was hit by an 18-wheeler in a convenience store parking lot when he was a kid. He assures me he was fine. I tease him he is my million dollar man with all his surgeries. ;)

Susuan ~ DH and I were together 4 years when we married. :)

My bio:
I am 29 married to DH almost 3 years (in May) and been together for 7 total. No human children yet only two furbabies, our dogs Lexi and Kayla. We've been TTC since Sept 08 and I conceived second try but then it was ectopic. So now we are back to the drawing board again. I am a child advocate for abused/neglected children and their families and my DH is a police officer.

On a different note, I had a TON of creamy CM and a little more EWCM so hopefully O day is getting close! Send me O dust!

Jen, I hope you make the most of your ovulation time!:D

Autumn, DH would probably pass out if I showed him my CM. He watched Taylor being born and says he'll never see me the same way again, ha.

Susan, sorry to hear about your neck. Spinal surgeries don't have the greatest track records of being super successful.

Hi Priscilla and Wendy!

We're leaving at 4:30AM tomorrow morning for New Orleans and I'm stressed out and worried about leaving my baby! I'm sure it'll be fun once I'm there though.

My bio - I'm 24 (soon to be 25 on 2/21), married to DH for 2 years, together for 6. I'm a physical therapist, DH is a dentist. DD Taylor was born 3-18-08 (we weren't trying but no prevention either). I nursed her for 6 months and have had only one period since then; trying to get my cycles back on track so we can really get into TTC.:)

HI there

Hello Girls,

First of, Susan and Wendy, there is no other way around. I would love for you both to stay and share with us this journey. Hopefully, soon enough, we'll all join you.

Well, here's my bio. I'm 34 y/o, married to my DH for almost 2 years (in june), together for 2 years (short relationship). That on top of being older than my DH by 8 years, may be the reason for my in-law's initial reaction. Now, they seem to be OK, but always asking the same O' question. Good thing they live in another state. LOL. I have not children yet and have been TTC since last month. I'm the oldest of 5 sibling and they all have children.

Bethany, young lady!. Have fun in New Orleans, your dear should be just fine. Is she staying with your mom? A 2 day period is not bad to start with, your body is responding and that's what matter.

Jen, sounds like you're about to O. YEAH Lots of O dust your way...

Wendy, thanks for explainig about your condition, the important thing is that they know what they're dealing with and you are doing everything you should. Stay strong!

Susan, 6 week mark, WOW, time sure flies by. Working out is sure a good therapy.

Autumn, I want CTX so bad. I preordered STS, but ended up cancelling. Have you figured out why you're not motivated with STS? I want it so bad now. I too am such a vid I have vidiot! I haven't preordered Jari's latest but I WILL!

Susan and Wendy, Thanks for staying ;)

When I woke up this morning I thought I might be geting a cold. By 5 it was a full blown head cold. I hate not being about to breathe at night. I did take some benadryl, so I'll see if that helps.
Tomorrow night Haley is going to a lock-in and dh is going with his buddy to his hunting cabin so Im on my own. I need to find something to do.

Pricilla-thanks for the warm welcome to stay! I look forward to hearing about all the pregnancies too.
Im out of it. I think Im headed to bed. sorry for the lack of personals.
Hi Jen, Bethany, Wendy and Autumn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.