She's Here!!!

dshepperd

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-02 AT 07:45PM (Est)[/font][p]Thanks so much to everyone for your responses to my previous post, as well as your thoughts and prayers. They must have helped because Holly Alexandra arrived Tuesday, Sept. 10 at 7:12 p.m. and she's perfect! She weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. and is 20 inches, with lots of dark hair and we can't tell what color eyes yet. My husband posted some pictures of her here:

http://home.attbi.com/~dshepperd/holly.htm

I'm not exactly looking my best so just look at Holly ;)

We cannot believe how blessed we are with this little angel. Of course the first few days at home are taking some getting used to but my parents are here and have been a big help.

Delivery was tough with a 3rd degree tear (I know, TMI) but I'm recovering and Holly was doing great the whole time.

We're drunk with joy!!!

Thanks again for all the good wishes and prayers.

Dana

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-02 AT 06:07PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Dana,

Congratulations on the birth of your little angel. I love the name. Keep us posted.

Hugs to you and your family,

Sheila

Sheila S. Watkins, MLSci.
Founder and National Program Director
Healthy Moms(R) Fitness

P.S. Loved the picture of the cat in the basket. Too cute....

Holly is beautiful and I love her name (my last name is Holl so the name Holly wasn't an option).
Thanks for sharing the pictures - they are precious. You look great and your family looks so proud and happy!
Congratulations and best wishes to all of you!
Enjoy little Holly and hope you get some sleep!
Erica

Dana! Congratulations! The pictures are great - leave it to a pet to remind us who was here first!

Best wishes! jeni

Oh Dana, she's precious! And I love her name (my daughter Lindsay has the same middle name:)). You all look very proud. Enjoy her and get some sleep when you can!

Take care,
Sandi

Awww!

How precious she is! (Mom looks great after all she went thru BTW!) Thanks for sharing your family with us. We have a cat that looks exactly like Mr. Whiskers. I am assuming he is a Blue Persian with lemon colored eyes?? Looks just like our Chelsea! God Bless you all.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

She is an angel!!! What a beautiful baby girl, Congratulations!

We have a cat that looks exactly like Lyle. : )

Hi Dana! Congratulations to you and your happy and healthy family. I am so happy for you and your pictures bring me right back to that wonderful "birth" day. I love the name Holly (it was one of my choices for a girl too). Thanks for sharing those fun photos, take care, Cathe

Dana,
Holly, and her parents are just beautiful. Congratulations and enjoy these first few precious days. Take tons of pictures - there will never be enough. My parents names are Sam and Jane... and they are proud grandparents just like yours. Enjoy and may you be bless with some sleepy nights.
Sami

RE: Awwww~

Hi Dana,
Many congratulations! The pictures are great and Holly is absolutely adorable! Makes me look forward to my new addition (due in about 17 weeks) all the more!
Best wishes!
Kaz.

Today Is The Tomorrow We Worried About Yesterday And All Is Well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.