Send some baby sticky dust my way?

dani21496

Cathlete
Hello all! Last year at this time I had a missed miscarriage. I had no cramping or bleeding, went in for my 8 week ultrasound appointment and there was no heartbeat. They told me I might just be too early and may be off on my dates, but I knew I wasn't. So, I went in a week later and again, no heartbeat. It was pretty devastating.

Now, I'm pregnant again and nervous the same thing is going to happen. This time I had my hcg and progesterone levels checked and the numbers came back excellent, my doctor told me.

So, now we wait until December 6th and we'll check for the heartbeat.

If you could please send some sticky dust my way, I would be so grateful!

:) :)

Dani!! Big hugs to you:) I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayer. Wishing you all the very best also:*

Congratulations!

Chrissy

dani, i am so very very happy for you. i am sending lots of prayers your way. i hope you find reassurance in your great hcg numbers. the waiating is the hardest part, i know. how are you feeling? is this your first?

Aaaaahhh, Dani, that is soooo awesome! I am so so happy for you! I feel kinda a kinship with you in that we both have had a miscarriage and are pregnant again at the same time. Very cool!! What is your due date? I am still very early...mine is July 25th-ish. Which will be right about the time I found out my first baby was dead.

I haven't even called my doc. I am not sure how to progress from here. I carried to 13 weeks. They were never able to find a HB by doppler but just kept telling me to come back in a few weeks. Till the ultrasound, where it was clear the baby had stopped growing at 7 weeks. So I was walking around with a dead baby in my tummy for 5 weeks. So......the only reason I'd want earlier care I guess would be to try and avoid another missed miscarriage. That was hard because I continued to experience pregnancy symptoms (and gain weight) even though the baby was dead. Do you know what our options are? The only things I know of are getting your beta-hcg's drawn to check for doubling (not sure if that tells you anything definitive) and an ultrasound around 7 weeks (isn't that as soon as it gets to see a HB?). I'm not sure if I should just sit around and wait until week 8 at the very least and try to dampen my excitement till then or what.

What are you doing? Oh-I see you had your progesterone and hcg checked. When did you go in for that? I am only 4 weeks pregnant.

Congrats to you and hubby! And loads of sticky vibes!;)

Hello! Thanks so much everyone!!!

Morris, I have a son who is 11 and he'll be 12 on Valentine's Day. I'm feeling good, just very tired a lot and sore breasts, but I welcome the symptoms. :)

I really appreciate everyone's prayers and good thoughts! :)

Hi Janice!! Thanks so much!! I'm so happy for you too. My due date is July 18th! We're very close!

I'm sorry for what happened. The earliest you can see the heartbeat by vaginal ultrasound is about 7 weeks.

This time, I changed and went to a doc who saw me the day after I got my positive pregnancy test. My last doc refused to do any blood tests. This doc saw me right away. I was 3 weeks and 6 days when they saw me and drew my blood. They checked for the doubling of my hcg and also checked my progesterone level. Both numbers were very good. This chart helped me when I got my results back too http://betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Here's another link where if you scroll all the way down you can see some charts on progersterone and hcg.
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/earlyfetaldevelopment.htm

You can tell your doc that you are concerned because of what happened to you before and you want to get your levels checked. This is what is giving me a little peace of mind for right now.

Last year...I went in at 8 weeks and then at 9 weeks to try to find a heartbeat and there was none. I had my D&C done at 10 weeks but the baby was only 6 weeks along.

I hope you can find a doc who will take levels for you, just to reduce your anxiety a little bit. (((HUGS)))

Sending tons and tons of baby/sticky dust your way!!!

Hi Dani!! I don't know if you remember me but am sending good vibes for you and family. I haven't post much but when I saw this I had to. My prayers and thoughts are with you:) Take care.

>Hi Dani!! I don't know if you remember me but am sending good
>vibes for you and family. I haven't post much but when I saw
>this I had to. My prayers and thoughts are with you:) Take
>care.

Of course I remember you! Thank you so much! :)

Hi Dani,
My due date is today (but no baby yet), so I'll send you vibes from a woman in full blossom. Best wishes. I miscarried my first pregnancy as well, so I am ecstatic now about my soon to appear son.

I understand the nervousness though. The first trimester of this pregnancy (after being burned once) I just took it one day at a time, and apart from keeping a healthy diet and regimen, I tried not to live too much in the future world of plans. But I have a good feeling about this one for you!
Manmohini

Dani,

Congratulations!! We're all pulling for you. Sounds like you're getting excellent care and you're in a good place. I had a miscarriage before this one too, at about 8 weeks. I'm 41 weeks yesterday and counting...when you get to this side you need gobs of patience as you wait to meet your bundle of joy. In the meantime, as Manmohini said, just take it a day at a time and try to relax, be grateful, and enjoy it..that really helps keep any fears at bay. :)

Lots of baby sticky dust to you!!!

Steph

Hi Dani!

You are in my prayers. It sounds like everything is on track, which is great. I am sending a bucket full of sticky dust your way!

Try to put those fears away and enjoy this time!

Oh my gosh Dani! I had no idea. Can you tell I am away from the forums much too much these days? Congratulations to you, Scott & Nick. I am just thrilled for you all. I will def keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a healthy pregnancy. BIG hugs!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Hi Dani! How wonderful to hear that you are expecting again. I will definitely have you in my prayers for a H&H nine months. Not sure if you remember me, we met at the Chicago get-together in Oakbrook a couple of years back. I remember your story from last year. I had PM'd you that I too had suffered a miscarriage. Now, after four years of infertility, two surgeries and a miscarriage my husband and I are expecting. I, too, had my HCG and progesterone checked periodically until we could get the ultrasound done at 8 weeks. Now we are 10 weeks away. I don't think I will be able to relax until I can hold the little baby in my arms. Wishing you the best and sending you sticky vibes.

Maria

>Hi Dani! How wonderful to hear that you are expecting again.
> I will definitely have you in my prayers for a H&H nine
>months. Not sure if you remember me, we met at the Chicago
>get-together in Oakbrook a couple of years back. I remember
>your story from last year. I had PM'd you that I too had
>suffered a miscarriage. Now, after four years of infertility,
>two surgeries and a miscarriage my husband and I are
>expecting. I, too, had my HCG and progesterone checked
>periodically until we could get the ultrasound done at 8
>weeks. Now we are 10 weeks away. I don't think I will be
>able to relax until I can hold the little baby in my arms.
>Wishing you the best and sending you sticky vibes.
>
>Maria

Hi Maria! I do remember you and that day at Oak Brook. I'm so happy for you!!! Thank you so, much for your sharing your inspiring story with me. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.