Robby's website :)

Robby is beautiful - what a cutie!
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Erica

Oh Susan!

He is a doll! I especially love the picture of him in your arms -- he has the sweetest expression on his face. Hope you and the boys are well.

Hazel

RE: Oh Susan!

What gorgeous little boys! Robby actually looks a lot more alert than most babies his age. Sounds like you're having a lot of fun!

the website...

If any of you are interested, the web space at babiesonline.com is actually free! If you have pictures on your computer, it doesn't take long at all to put the website together. I found out about it through a mom on a born in May 2002 parenting board.

Thanks everyone for all of the nice comments... 99% of the fun of having little ones is having people ooh and ah over them :0) Yes, I'm a really obnoxious mom! LOLOL
Susan

Hi Susan!

They both are beautiful! I think the one of the two of them together is soo cute. You go right ahead and be abnoxious! I'm known for that myself as a Nana!!! Nothing like a baby. Thanks for sharing your family with us.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.