Robby slept through the night!!!

tchersue

Cathlete
He's slept 8-8 1/2 (but who's counting?) hours two nights in a row... What a luxury!! I haven't had that much sleep since before I was pregnant! Of course, I'm waking up before him totally engorged, but it's giving me the opportunity to pump and stock up on a little frozen breastmilk (LOL -- and, okay, I'll admit that when I pump, I always imagine the extra calories I'm burning, too... gotta love burning calories while you sit on your butt LOL :))I actually didn't even mind getting up at 5 a.m. this morning (he was up at 5:30) since I had some quiet time to myself :)

Go Robby Go!!
susan

Yeeeah, Susan!

Here to help cheer Robby on!!! Had to laugh at your "calorie-burning" method! Hey, we'll take any amount of effort put into anything as a calorie burner, right??? Enjoy your quiet time!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Yeeeah, Susan!

Best of luck, Susan! I hope he's on to something. Sure sounds like he is. I know how precious that quiet time is, and I look forward to Aaron giving us some (one of these days). ;)

Hi Susan! You're funny with your burning calories while on your butt comment.

With my eyes burning here as I work on the computer today, I envy you deeply. Last night was another two hours of sleep night. Kyle up twice and Eric (who almost never got up during the night before we brought Kyle home)got up three times. Visene, where are you;-)?

Does Kyle take good naps? Aaron typically sleeps a couple of hours when he does nap, but since the baby's arrived, he's tended to skip a nap every couple of days... that's baaaaad news for the late afternoon/early evening hours when I'm trying to get dinner and Robby is in his fussy period. I'm hoping that he isn't going to give up napping altogether. I need it for my sanity! :)

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.