now see how silly ...

tchersue

Cathlete
we women are?? (LOL or maybe I should just speak for myself)

I was all in despair last week about a 7 lb. gain in 2 wks. (followed a 2 lb. loss the previous week)... but now I've lost a couple again... so, when I think about it, I've only gained 3 lbs. in 3 weeks... which is TOTALLY normal for the 3rd trimester... esp. since I've got a little edema going on. So... even though I'm no smaller, I'm SO much happier... and that's just dumb because, in the big scheme of things, this is all pretty minor to having a healthy baby... and anyway you look at it, I'm almost done anyway! (Did that make any sense at all? LOL)

Intellectually I know better -- but it never ceases to amaze me how a number on a scale can throw me for a loop like that.

Hee hee... I might actually keep it under 35 lbs. this time after all... I might have to get rid of the peanut butter, though. I could eat PB&Js 3 meals a day :)
Susan

Susan,
The number on the scale drives me insane too. I've gained 4 lbs recently even though my eating is the same. I am being much more consistent with the weight training however. So hopefully it's muscle but hey, it's still a gain and still aggravating. Hope you have a smooth delivery! My son will be 6 at the end of May and I've been having the strongest urge for another baby. Wish this urge had hit about 3 years ago! Anybody have kids this spread out by 7 years or so? Do they relate to each other and enjoy each other when they are that far apart?
Lisa

Hi Lisa!

My kids were 5 1/2 years apart and got along VERY well. As a matter of fact, they barely even quarreled with each other. My babies are now 29-DD & 23-DS and they STILL get along great! Just think of the lil' helper you'll have!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.