my first article!

tchersue

Cathlete
Hi guys...

I just got word that the first of my articles for Pregnancy Magazine will appear in the October issue that just went to press! It's a fitness article... but, not one of the ones where I interviewed some of you (don't know when they'll come out... but I did sell both of them, so I'm assuming that they'll be out in future issues as well).

This one is prenatal fitness article on coordinated pushing in oxygen... and it highlights noneother than our own Sheila Watkins! :D

I'm SO excited!!! :-jumpy
Susan

Congratulations!! I don't blame you for being excited. I'll look forward to picking up the October Pregnancy magazine so I can read it.

Take care,
Dana

Hi Susan! I'm so proud of you. This is very exciting news :-jumpy. I'll be sure to get a copy of the magazine. When can I get you to autograph my magazine :)!

Way to go, Susan! I'll be looking for that issue at the grocery store -- can I get an autographed copy?

Thanks Hazel... but don't you think people would wonder about you having an autographed article about coordinated pushing ("navel to the spine, kegels to the floor...blow it out, blow it out!" LOLOL)?
susan

How exciting, Susan! I am not pregnant and don't INTEND to be anymore. My babies are 24 & 29! I WILL pick up the magazine to read your article though. I can let everyone know that "I KNOW HER!" Tee-Hee, someday, I hope to meet you on a Cathe roadtrip to get an autograph too. (Maybe one from Sheila too!) If you wouldn't mind, could you repost in October to remind us? Thanks!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Congratulations, Susan! That is a wonderful and exciting accomplishment. I will be sure to pick up the magazine for some good pointers when I need them in January :).

Good for you!

Sandi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.