It's a GIRL..90% anyhow...

eternalEfit

Cathlete
Hi all!
I've just had the 4th U/S (the 3rd U/S the baby's position was breech and legs were crossed) and we determined the baby's sex organs to be the labia(sp?) and there was no penis in sight or it was very well hidden! At first when she scanned, there was a little white line and something in the middle but I didn't feel it was a scrotum. The technician wasn't fully confident that it was 100%, but from her experience, she said "his thing" should've poppped out if it was a boy.

This scan was taken solely for gender and we took nearly an hour as the baby was at first first breech again but then I went to the bathroom and the head came right down and she was assumed the fetal position. So, seeing things from behind, I (and the technician) felt fairly comfortable that this could be a girl...something I totally didn't expect at the beginning of my PG'ncy, but I don't really care what the baby turns out to be.

From what is going on so far, my little girl is VERY stubborn (Filipino mom + Italian dad) and extremely shy!
Well, I guess only birth can determine it all which is in 10 weeks or less! Now only if this tailbone pain can disappear, I'd be a very happy camper!
Myra:)

Hi Myra
Congratulations on your pregnancy - a girl - how exciting! I'm just about 5 weeks along with my first at the moment, and I would love a girl and DH wants a boy, although as you say, it doesn't matter as long as it's healthy!
I hope the next 10 weeks goes smoothly for you - you never know, the baby's gender still might be a surprise yet!!
Take care,
Kaz.

Today Is The Tomorrow We Worried About Yesterday And All Is Well.

Hi Myra! I'm glad that you are pleased with the results of your ultrasound. Good luck with the remaining 10 weeks as you anticipate the arrival of a healthy little girl ( or boy,;-)).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.