I'm pregnant!!!

BeckyU

Cathlete
Hi everybody! I have been a long time lurker and a huge fan of Cathe's since 1994. I figured that this would be a great time to introduce myself since I am 8 weeks pregnant with my third child. We are so excited!! My other children are 8 and 5, so it's been a long time since I've done the pregnant thing.
I just wanted to thank Cathe for providing this wonderful and very informative site. It's amazing how much information has changed since 1996! I look forward to continuing my workouts with Cathe (with modifications, of course) this time around, rather than doing pregnancy tapes...much more fun!
I have my first appointment tomorrow so I will keep everyone posted.
Becky.

Congratulations Becky!!!

We will find out early next week if I am pregnant but the coolest part is I have an 8 (as of today) and 5 year old as well and this will be our third. I am more excited about this one (or the future this one)than the first two...go figure! Another coincidence is I have been a Cathe fan since 1994 as well, after the birth of my first daughter and the 40 some pounds that Cathe helped me lose.

Do you have a girl and boy now, or two of one?

Your kids must be thrilled as well. Looking forward to hearing more about your pregnancy, thanks for sharing!

Hi Becky!

Congratulations on #3 and welcome! My son is 4 so I can appreciate how fun it feels to be pregnant again after several years. Let us know how your appointment goes. Take good care of yourself. :)

Alison

Becky,
Congratulations on #3! Continuing to work out during pregnancy has made all the difference for me. I hope your pregnancy is as easy as mine has been.

Congratulations Becky! I'm glad you decided to come out of lurkdom to announce your pregnancy! I'm 17 weeks pregnant with #4 - my boys are 11 and 7 1/2(twins), so it's been a really long time for me since I was last pregnant!
Hope your doctor appointment goes well!
Erica

Hi Becky! Congratulations and thank you for introducing yourself to us. I'm looking forward to hearing about your pregnancy as time goes on. Looks like you and Bridge have a lot in common too. Wow, number three, good for you! Take care and keep hydrated:)!

Thanks for all of your well wishes. Very much appreciated! Bridge, my fingers are crossed for you and your family. You know what? I'm also more excited for this one too. I think it's because with my first I didn't know what was going on! And with my second, I was too preoccupied with a toddler to enjoy being pregnant. My husband and I both said that we will actually be able to enjoy and be relaxed with this baby.
That is so funny that we have many things in common! Cathe was also my lifesaver after both births and all the times in between!!
I have two girls. Ashley is 8 and Annie is 5. Do you have one of each or two girls?
I'll be looking out for posts from you. Hopefully you'll have good news for everyone soon.
Take care.
Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.