I'm being induced tomorrow!!

dshepperd

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,
I haven't posted a whole lot but have visited regularly over the last 9 months and tried to keep up with the other moms-to-be out there. I'm 39 weeks pregnant and my doctor is inducing me tomorrow, because of a history of miscarriage as well as gestational diabetes during this pregnancy. Actually, the gestational diabetes was very easily controlled with diet and did not end up being a big problem but we are just not taking any chances with my little one.

Anyway, I'm so excited but also very nervous so if you think of it, we would appreciate any extra prayers or positive thoughts out there! Take care and I will post the particulars after my little angel is here.

Thanks,
Dana

Good luck Dana!!

I will be thinking of you tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear the wonderful news!
Erica

My thoughts and prayers will be with you as well, Dana! Best wishes for a speedy delivery and let us know about your baby!

Sandi

Dana! Good luck and I'll keep you and yours in my prayers. I'm just starting my 40th week and anxiously awaiting my arrival too. I can't wait to hear from you. Do you know if it's a boy or girl? I'll also pray for speedy, efficient recovery!

Good luck! jeni

Hi Dana!

Joining the others in sending you some extra prayers. You'll do great! Can't wait to hear about him/her! Here's a big cyber hug for you too! {{{DANA}}}

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Hi Dana!

Good luck! I have 3 kids and my 3rd was induced. It was the quickest and easiest birth out of the 3. I wish you a speedy birth and healthy baby.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.