Had my ultrasound today...

E

ebh87

and the baby looks healthy and is a GIRL!! I am so stunned. I have three boys and just assumed this baby would be a boy as well. The doctor told us the gender right away and I was so shocked that I didn't hear another word she said during the ultrasound until it was over and she said that we have a healthy baby girl! My boys are thrilled - they really wanted a baby sister.
Erica

Hi Erica! Congratulations. Wow, your first girl after three boys. That will almost make this pregnancy feel like a first since you will have many new experiences (not so much internally, but more with new clothes, stories, interests, etc). I'm thrilled for you and your family. Keep us posted!

FUN-FUN-FUN!! :D I know our major friend , DEB H, is on vacation this week--so, let me sTep in and give you major GOOD WISHES from all of us!! WHAT GREAT NEWS!! What, what, will you name her?? Best wishes, Murph

Yeah, Erica! What wonderful news. You will love having a little girl (although with three older brothers, I hope she's prepared not to date until she's 35 at least!). Congratulations to you and your family!

That is wonderful news! You just wait to see how cute those girly-girly clothes are on her! Congratulations to you and your family of men!!! : )

Congratulations Erica! Girls are great (of course I'm biased, I have one myself)! Now I guess it's on to names! Well done!
Liz N. :)

Erica & Murph!

Thanks Murph for "stepping" in for me! Erica, I am soooo excited for you. I hoped so bad that you would have a girl this time around. I can't wait to see her as I know you feel the same. Keep us posted on names, cute lil' girl-finds and the three boys. (Or should I say 4??? I bet your hubby is so excited too!!!) A big hug to you!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Congratulations! Your post sounds like mine from two months ago - I have two boys and a SS. Except my boys did not want a baby sister. My 11 yo said "Girls are too hard to train. She might even train me!" Guess he has it figured out already. I was so stunned when the U/S tech said girl that I forgot to ask all the questions that I had prepared. I had no preference on the baby's gender but I thought DH was incapable of producing a girl. Glad we can share this uncharted territory of baby girls in a household of boys!

Windy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.