Eric & Kyle Update

SNM Videos

Administrator
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-02 AT 01:57PM (Est)[/font][p]
Hi Everyone! Just taking a moment to be a proud mama and show off my kiddies ;-)! Here is an updated photo that was taken on July 4th.

Eric (2 1/2 years) and Kyle (3 months in this picture), are starting become total "buds". Eric loves to show his brother the ropes while Kyle loves to have his brother to lean on (literally, HA). As you can see our "little" Kyle is growing up (and out;-)) fast.

Thanks for letting me boast. Take Care, Cathe!

What a chunky monkey! Kyle looks like a little version of Eric! Too cute.

Boast as often as you need to!

jeni

What GORGEOUS little boys you have!!!! Kyle reminds me of my girls at that age... big! Gotta love that, healthy big babies! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.

Wow, Kyle is getting big fast! Chubby babies are just adorable! Eric's changed so much, he looks more like a boy than a baby, and they do look alike.

Thanks so much for posting that super picture!

I love your updates!!!!!

Cathe, your boys are absolutely gorgeous. Truly! I want to squeeze them. You certainly have your hands full...and I'm sure your heart bursting with love. What a lucky lady and what lucky kids!

How cute!! I would be boasting about my little cuties too!!
It's so nice they are getting along and that Eric is taking the lead. Continue enjoying your wonderful family!! :)

They are indeed precious. How wonderful to have two such handsome young men in your life. Enjoy every minute you have with them.
I bet their father and grandparents are very proud as well. Thanks for sharing the pic.

They are adorable, Cathe! Wow, Eric better watch out...cuz Kyle may catch up to him real soon. :) Thanks for sharing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.