Clomid users??

HeatherRH

Cathlete
Hi girls! We've been TTC since the beginning of the year and have been on 50mg of clomid for the last 2 cycles. I have PCOS and don't ovulate regularly. But it seems to be regulating better...

But my real question is that i have been very diligent on my eating and working out and have gained 7 lbs in the last 2 months. I have read that other people have had weight gain on Clomid. I was hoping working out more and cleaning up my eating would prevent that side effect from happening to me. Has anyone else used Clomid and gained weight while still keeping up with your exercise regimen??

Hi Heather!

Yes, I gained weight while taking Clomid. It was about 5 pounds with no changes in my workouts or eating.

Best of luck to you TTC! Feel free to join us on the TTC/preggers thread. :)

Autumn

Hi Heather,

Me, too. I weighed 125 after 2 miscarriages (previously 115) ... then after 2 cycles of clomid at a dose of 50, I weighed 140 (but I did conceive and went on to have Nico last month!). I worked out like a fiend the whole time and ate well, too. Sometimes there is just nothing you can do about it, but it is worth it in the end.

Hang in there,

arancini

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.