Can I really be showing already??

jeffsmom

Hi everyone. I am 9 weeks into my second pregnancy (the first was almost 8 yrs ago....we got a little "surprise..."!)and I can't button or zip anything. I am not so silly to think that I won't show as quickly with this one but could I be already at 9 weeks???

I have about 3 things in my closet that I can wear right now. I work in a professional office so I am really scrambling!

What are your experiences? (Wouldn't it be nice if I could just wear my yoga pants everyday??)

Becky

Hi Becky! Congratulations! What a wonderful surprise! I think it is very possible to be showing at 9 weeks. I already had a pooch showing at 9 weeks and then it stayed that same size up to about the 14 week mark before my next growth spurt. I guess what I'm saying is that anything is possible and just go with it (even though your wallet is feeling differently;-)!) Good luck to you and please stay in touch with us.

I couldn't button my jeans at 9 weeks! Drawstring skirts and pants became my best friends!
Congratulations!

Hi Becky...Six weeks for me and it was all over for my 'normal' clothes. Now, at 11 weeks, I look like I did at 4 to 4 1/2 mths. with my first daughters. I look PREGNANT already, and have for some time. I can't really explain it either, guess its just the way it is after two. My last one was six years ago and I would have thought I had SOME muscles there to hold it in a little longer. Oh well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.