belated birthday

eherrera

Hi everyone. I just wanted to announce the birth of our sort of new son Wade Kenneth born January 18th. He was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 21 inches long. My DH and I have been having so much fun watching him grow and develop.
I couldn't post before because my computer died just before giving birth. We just got a new one so we are very excited. (Also before I logged on as Erika H. but now I am eherrera).
Anyway, Wade and his big brother Dean (almost 3 1/2) love each other. We joke that Wade is a baby trapped inside a little boys' body because he tries so hard to keep up with his brother. Having two is very busy but so much fun and during certain times it is actually easier since they entertain each other.
Keeping fit is definately more of a challenge. Wade refuses any sort of bottle. He only likes to nurse and does not get excited about solid foods yet. My DH says "Can you blame him?"
At the same time, Wade is growing up too fast. I wish he could stay a baby for much longer. I really try hard to enjoy every baby moment because I know time goes too fast and before long he will be grown up.

Hi Erika! How nice to hear from you again with such beautiful news. Congratulations on your little 7 months old (well in one week that is ;-)). I, too, have two little boys and it is so fun to watch the bonding process. Warm wishes to you and your family and please keep us updated. Welcome back!

Hi Erika!

Congratulations on the birth of Wade! LOVE his name! Glad everything is going well. Happy to see you posting with your new computer! Keep us posted and enjoy that bonding at feeding time!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.