Announcing the birth of Kimberley Danielle

Stebby

Cathlete
Hi, everyone! My beautiful new daughter, Kimberley Danielle, was born on Wednesday, August 14 at 9:30 a.m., weighing 7 lbs 15.9 oz. We got home from the hospital yesterday. I am kind of sore still (C-section), but am starting to walk for 10-15 minutes a day and that seems to be helping.

I am so glad that I stayed in shape throughout my pregnancy. It has made all the difference. I have enough strength in my arms and legs, as well as the stamina, to maneuver myself around quite well considering my abdominal muscles are not quite what they were a few days ago! I think I would feel a lot worse if I hadn't kept with the program. So, my thanks to Cathe -- you have made an important difference in my life.

Any news from Erica or Hazel yet??

Hi, Stebby!

Congratulations to you and WELCOME Kimberley Danielle. What a pretty name! Sounds like you are doing great. Walking 10-15 minutes a day is super. I am sure your program of exercise before you delivered helped you tremendously. Keep us posted on your new little bundle. I talked to Erica today and she said that she is doing very well. (C-section also) She sounded great. I won't leak all her details about her precious lil' girl, as I am sure she would want to share them herself. She said she hopes to be on Cathe's site in the next day or so as the baby has her days & nights mixed up and she wants to catch few winks when possible. Again, congratulations on such a miracle!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Congratulations Stebby!

What a pretty name you gave your daughter! I was thinking of you and Hazel while I was in the hospital and wondering how you both were doing. How funny that we all had our babies so close together. Glad that you and the baby are doing so well. Keep us posted on how you are doing and how you ease back into an exercise program eventually.
Take care and enjoy little Kimberley!
Erica

RE: Congratulations Stebby!

Great news! Take it slow. You'll bounce back in no time, once your stitches heal. It's a good excuse to get some rest and get to know the baby. Pretty name, btw. Congrats, and best of luck.

yahoo! :)

Congratulations!

My c-section area felt about a bazillion times better at 6 weeks... and now at 3 mos. I'm nearly up to 100% ... so you have that to look forward to :)

SO glad your little girl is here -- LOVE the name!
Susan

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-02 AT 09:23PM (Est)[/font][p]Hello Stebby,

Congratulations on the birth of little Kimberley Danielle. I love the name. My daughter Dani's real name is Rebecca Danielle. Good luck and get some well deserved rest!

Hugs,

Sheila

Sheila S. Watkins, MLSci.
Founder and National Program Director
Healthy Moms(R) Fitness
www.healthymomsfitness.com

Congratulations! Less than a week later and already walking 10-15! You are a true inspiration! Enjoy this time with Kimberley Danielle and keep us posted as to her progress too!

jeni

Hi Stebby - Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I'm so glad to hear that everthing went so smoothly and you're bouncing back so quickly. My doctor will do my first internal exam today so it won't be too much longer before I'm making my announcement too. I just hope I recover as well as you are!

Take care,
Dana

Congratulations on the birth of Kimberley Danielle! What a pretty name. I'm sure your recovery will be swift due to your great level of fitness.

All the best!
Sandi

Congratulations and yippee!!! I have not been on the forums the last few days and was so happy to log on and see all these birth announcements. So glad to hear you are getting around well and that all went fine with your delivery. Love and happiness to your precious new angel (love her name too)! Take Care!

Congrats, Stebby! Such a big un'! What a beautiful name, too. I'm sure you must be over the moon. I guess you, Erica and I will have to start a "babies born the week of August 12, 2002" club, huh? :) Best wishes to you and your family.

Congratulations on Kimberley Danielle. Hope your recovery is going well and you are able to get some rest. Enjoy!
Erika

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.