afraid to get negative

lulu68

Cathlete
I'm sooo confuse and nervous at the same time-I'm 9 days late and still no period. I keep feeling like I'm going to start my period but nothing! I know some would say just take the pregnancy test, but afraid to get a negative. I have no symtoms of being pregnant other than my miss periods. You would think after having 5 kids I would know if I was pregnant. I will wait a couple of days longer if still no period I will take the pregancy test. Thanks!

Lulu - I had period type cramping throughout my first few weeks of pregnancy. I tested positive really early (before my period was even due), but I still kept worrying that it wasn't going to stick. I was the opposite of you though, I tested EVERY day. I was obsessive. I would never have been able to stick it out! ;) At this point though, you really should get a positive if you are pregnant. 9 days over is pretty long.

I will wait a couple of more days before I take the test. I have no pregnancy!!! The only thing is I keep feeling like I'm going to start my period. I will let you know as soon as I find out! Thanks!!!

Lourdes

No kidding, Kate!!! I'm always such a nervous wreck when TTC!!!

Lourdes, I got my fingers crossed for you!!! And may God radically bless you for all your patience!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.