Workout Mon 8-30

Mckmain

Cathlete
Good morning....today I am doing S&H Shoulders and Legs and maybe Stepblast....it has been very hot here, hoping it cools off a little.

Josie, how did the run go?

Enjoy the workouts....:).......Carole

Good morning...

Well, I just finished IMAX. Still a bit tired from doing Step Blast and Supersets yesterday. I am going to focus quite a bit on cardio for a while (4 days per week) so hopefully I will be able to lose those last few pounds. My husband and I are also planning on going for a walk tonight.

Dutchie - how is school going?

Anyway, have a great day everyone!:)

Hi all, I did PUB today. Took an anti-inflammatory that I have for my PF hoping it will help my knee. Guess I should have listened to my body on Sat. when it screamed and hurt to do those squats in LL, and stopped before I finished the workout.:eek: :( OH well, they say hindsight is 20/20.

Here lately everything I eat makes me bloated and gasy and crampy. I just can't pinpoint the problem anymore. Even the Gas X I bought to help made me crampy and bloated. sigh! I don't know what to do anymore. I can't afford to be sick we live for the beach next Sunday so please pray that I figure this out or the gas x starts to work or it just goes away on it own. Thanks.:D

Hello Ladies

Annette, that's too bad, hope you'll be OK soon from whatever causes this cramping to you.
Carole I also want to do a S&H week! I'll only start P90X when the kids are back to school -- life is more organized then.

Mari

Annette!

Annette~If you are not apposed to using a supplement, Garlic with parsley pills have helped me tremendously in that department! My aunt was "prescribed" them by her Dr. for the same problem. (along with a REAL prescription for Charcoal pills.) I decided to give the OTC garlic w/parlsey a try on their own and it worked! My Dr. okayed them and said they were GOOD for me. Good Luck and I WILL say a prayer for you so you can enjoy your beachtime!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Good Morning ladies,

Carole, I finished the race in 4 hours and let me tell you it has been the toughest race I've ever done. It was beautiful but very challenging. I will do it again next year, but I will do more training on trails. I got up on Sunday and did spinning to get the lactic acid out of my legs, but by the end of the day my hips were very sore, I feel a lot better today. I will be spinning and doing pp today, I hope that I can do the squats.

Good job Josie! You'll have to give me the website for that one if you get a chance. 30k is about my favorite distance and on trails it is great! I am doing a 20 mile trail run this Sunday (used to be a 30K) in Pollock Pines called Run on the Sly. Thet have 4 differnet race distances. I try to do it every year. SQUATS!!! be careful... ;-)

Mari, S&H was wonderful today, I have some time this afternnon so I might even do S&H Tri and Bi!!

Annette, I have tried Beano and it has helped some, I think what I have though is mild IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and I use something called Digestive Advantage for that. Both of them help the gassy and bloating feeling...sorry if thie is TMI for some...:)...Carole

P.S...where is Dutchie???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.