Who got a Cathe gift certificate?

candi

Cathlete
I was so surprised to see my sister sent me one for Christmas. I couldn't believe she even knew about them.

When I called to thank her she said she even bought a tape for herself. How cool is that? :)

Candi, that is sooo cool! Not just that you got the GC but that your sis got a tape! Woo-Hooo! Sooo, the BIG question...what are you getting????

Shell, you lucky dog you! Waaaah, I want one! But, I have all her workouts! :7 How spoiled am I? VERY!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

That is great that you ladies got one!! Cool!!

DebbieH-I am in the same boat you are, I have all the workouts too. No GC for me. :)

I got one! And I got a duplicate terminator dvd - DH didn't know I already had it. So in redeeming my gc and exchanging my dvd, I get 2 new workouts!!!!! Yippee!!! (I think this will then put me in your boat Mama Deb, I'll have them all.)

Lorrie

I think I'm going to use my certificate to de-VHS. I'll probably go ahead and get the Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks DVD. Then I'll send my sister the VHS tapes.

*jumps up and down with Shelley*

OO OO OO! I got one! ME! :D

I haven't decided what to buy with it yet, though. I'm torn between S&H and PS. decisions.... decisions....

Oh, Emily. Both of those are outstanding workouts. I prefer PS myself because of time constraints. Happy choosing :)

I was going to order PUB/PLB, but looking through what I already have, I think I need more cardio. I have lots of circuits and lots of weight stuff. Well, enough anyway. And my VCR just died so I think I'm going to replace my SB with the SB/SJP dvd. I hear the premixes are awesome:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.