While I was being a deadbeat...

Govtgirl

Cathlete
Cathe workouts totally changed...at least, that's what it seemed like. I know it's just that she has a ton more than she had in 2001. :)

Back then, I was doing exclusively FIRM, because the circuit style really worked for me. Gym style workouts just didn't do it. I had 3 of Cathe's step tapes, and LOVED them, but couldn't get into her weight work.

Fast-forward 6 years....in that time, I got lazy, and for the past 3 years didn't work out consistently at all. I decided to get my tush back in gear, and checked out Cathe's website. Whoa!! Tons of circuit workouts all over the place!

So far I've got 10 of new Cathe DVDs, and won't rest till I get them all. I don't want to overwhelm myself by getting them all at once. I still do a FIRM every once in a while, but 90% of my workouts are all Cathe. I'm so re-motivated it's ridiculous. Which is a good thing I know, it's just funny how I had it in my head that Cathe=gym style only, only to slap my head and see what I've missed over the past years. I'm playing catch-up now! :7

I love circuit workouts. I'm currently in a 4 Day Split rotation, but I'm leaning toward a circuit rotation when I'm done here. The nice, nice thing about Cathe's later workouts is all the premixes! Even if the workout isn't a circuit workout done as is, chances are there is at least one circuit premix. Like the 4 Day Split. You get 4 circuit workouts in the premixes.

Have fun! :)

April

She's changed and stayed the same in different ways. Cathe's creativity & versatility is what makes her (IMO) the best home fitness instructor out there. And she stays on the cutting edge of the industry.

That's what I love about her--whether I want low impact, high impact, low intensity, high intensity, circuit, core, you name it, she's got it. It's like one stop shopping. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.