What are your thoughts on which is better Lebert Equalizer or Dip Station?

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi,

The Dip Station and or Lebert Equalizer bars are featured in daily hiit daily workouts which Iam doing currently. If you are wondering what I'm talking about, here's the link showing each of these Equipment . These are for body weight exercises as shown for Lebert Equalizer Exercises: Lebert Fitness - Creators of the Lebert Equalizer, Lebert Buddy System and Lebert Stretch Strap and here's some for the Dip station and http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1688200382&pf_rd_i=507846 just scroll down to see them.

So what do my educated Cathletes think ? Please let me know.

Thanks in advance;)

Nora

I was looking at the Lebert's the same time as a TRX (ceiling mounted). You cannot go wrong with bodyweight exercises and lucky stars, I was gifted a TRX so that made the decision for me. However, between the Lebert and the one on Amazon, I would go with the Lebert system. Lebert seems a better option in part that there are two separate pieces that you don't have to constantly take apart. It appears more flexible in usage, although i don't see you doing delt raises with one of them :D. I think the draw back with these is if you have long arms, it was the reason I was so drawn to the adjustment capability of the TRX. I have a ceiling anchor in my gym and that may not be applicable for you, so the Leberts you can put where ever to workout with.

I personally would choose the Lebert simply because they gave some really good instruction on how to make it out of PVC pipe for much less!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.