Thanks for the amazing fast responses! Re; how long til...

Thanks you ...everyone who responded. WOW it was as if the most amazing angels heard my cry. Thank you!
I found out the video camera lens created a smashed in look so everyone of us gained a good 20 lbs when you viewed the video. So I was reacting to mis information. Still I needed to vent and it opened discussion up with everyone here and my BF who loves me no matter what and was full of compliments. I do do weights BTW and have been doing Cathe's four day split as well as occasionally putting in a total body work out. I am lifting heavier weights incrementally making it harder as I get fitter. No , I think it's the diet and reigning in the snacking. I eat 5 to 6 times a day but making sure they are small meals isn't easy although I have discovered small dishes. I love little bowls and cups (I use for bowls) that I found in Chinatown. It's the small serving of dark chocolate chips and pop corn and a glass a wine every other day.That's the not helping it seems to be creeping on to my body fast.

I need to make it a once a week treat or skip in and have them once every two weeks. I know... Anyway deep gratitude for all who helped with their kind support. It's cool this forum. It's my first.

Happy to be here the advice is top notch!

Thank you ladies...

Oh and I have been wearing my heart rate monitor measuring what I burn and even here in this tennis camp I am still hardly being physically challened so I am having to lift after classes. It's okay but I am amazed at how fit we are. anyway snacking that feels like the culprit.

peace.

It's so hard to reign in the snacking, but it does get easier and there are some tasty, healthy snacks out there! Keep us all posted on how you do!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.