Suppplements

Roselyn

Cathlete
In looking through some of my fitness magazines there are so many ads for diet supplements, hunger suppressants, carb burners etc. Does anyone take any that have proved to do anything constructive. What are your views on these products.
Roselyn

I agree with you. All these products CLAIM great results, but are any of them helpful? I hope we get more answers!
Ellen

I tried Hydroxycut. All it did was make me jittery and queasy and I think you'll find that anyone on here's who's tried any of them will say virtually the same thing.

If you DO decide on getting supplements, look on the bottle and call the manufacturer - it will usually say "sold and distributed by _______", so call and ask for the manufacturer.

Then, ask the manufacturer if the products are created there or if it is outsourced. Buy only from manufacturers who use a pharmaceutical grade processing facility.

I was shocked to find out that there is absolutely no oversight on supplements. There is no body to authenticate that what the label says is what is actually inside. It is scary.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.