Substitution help

I have all Cathe workouts from STS until now, but I only have a few prior to STS. What workouts can I use instead of these:

Push pull
Muscle max
Pyramid upper and lower
Power hour

Thanks!

Shannon, some ideas for you, not all of them are apples to apples, but generally swapping total body for another form of total body, a leg workout for another leg workout, etc. It's hard to exactly match a series like the Pyramid series. Also, I wasn't sure if you have 4DS or not, since that came out so close to STS.

Push pull = XTrain Super Cuts; Flex Train; LIS Athletic Training; High Reps

Muscle Max = STS Total Body; 4DS Total Body Weights premix

Pyramid upper and lower = LIS Trisets Upper Body and Lower Body; 4DS Upper Body only premix; XTrain Burn Sets UB premix; 4DS Lower Body Weights only; XTrain Cardio Legs; Lower Body Blast

Power Hour = STS Total Body; High Reps

Lisa

Shannon - if you are able to purchase Muscle Max and the Pyramids I would highly recommend it. Those are two of Cathes best!

Thanks for your advice! I have to look into getting those 2 workouts, I have heard great things about them

Yes, I do have 4d split!

Adding to the friendly peer pressure for you to buy Muscle Max. It is without a doubt my most used Cathe total body weight DVD. The case has been opened and closed so much it's about to fall apart! :p I do the workout as is, or sometimes just do one of the UB premixes (which would be a good sub for Pyramid UB).

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.