Struggling with a rotation this month.

MRSchultz

Cathlete
Well, I put together a rotation for December, it consists of most of Cathe's Butts and Guts rotation with a few modifications when I have to teach step aerobics myself for class.

Well - I added workouts in the morning to give it an extra to kick to hopefully combat the extra eating of goodies that will probably happen.

Who was I thinking I was??????? The holidays are soooo crazy there is just no way to plan on doing a certain workout - things come up last minute and I'm off, with no time to do what's scheduled. Luckily I've been able to get in some kind of a workout (not nearly as intense as I'd like) most of the time, but sheesh.......

Now, when I do have time to think of what I'm going to do I'm all confused on where I'm at in my rotation, etc. x(

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this dilema. :) I guess, I'll do what I can get in until after the holiday rush and then hit it HARD.

Have a great day everyone,
Marcia.

hi marica,

i don't know how much of a help i can be but maybe just working on shorter versions of the workout and save cardio for when you teach your class. OR make two version of the rotation, the one you plan on and the backup in case something comes up. i wouldn't beat yourself up b/c life happens and sometimes you can only do so much, and its better then not doing anything. on those days where i don't have time, i just hit it so hard that i am surprised that i get it done in under 45 mins. i once did a heavy leg workout for 20mins. that left me sore the next day b/c i just focused and got it done.

if anything you can just pick up with cathe's timesaver rotation and save the butts and guts until after the holidays.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.