Shoulder Definition

lrusso

Cathlete
I am always trying to get more and more shoulder definition. Just curious to know, what shoulder exercise seems to give you the best definition? TIA!:) Linda

Try to go heavier w/less reps. I find that gives me better shoulder definition than low weights/high reps. Overhead presses and lateral raises are tops for shoulder exercises IMO.

Try to go heavier w/less reps. I find that gives me better shoulder definition than low weights/high reps. Overhead presses and lateral raises are tops for shoulder exercises IMO.

I'm the exact opposite. Just another example of how we're all different. :) I've done lower reps/heavy weights rotations as well, but for me shoulder exercises with higher reps/lighter weights get the most shoulder definition. I did a rotation of the newer Jari Love DVDs and some of Cathe's total body workouts (alternating between the 72min SS premix, HR original version, MM original version, and MIS), and got really great results in terms of definition. I couldn't lift heavier after the rotation--just had the look of more toned shoulders.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.