Seeing Results!!

goldenrun358

Cathlete
After being completely down in the mouth this past week about my lack of results in comparison to how hard I've been working out and how much I've been trying to clean up my diet...today, I went shopping...in my closet!

I am HAPPY to report that EVERYTHING I tried on was fitting (where it was too tight before), looser, or down-right too big!! I couldn't believe it! There was one pair of capris in particular that have a velcro closure and last summer when I put these on and sat down I could hear the velcro starting to rip open; well, today, they were falling off me!!!!

YAY!!!

I haven't seen the scale move a whole lot, but something is changing. This was definitely the positive reinforcement I needed to know that I AM doing the right things and that I just need to be patient and continue being consistent!

So, if you've been feeling discouraged lately, just stick with it. I read in Muscle and Fitness Hers this month that "It takes months and years to build you body" and although it's hard to remember and be patient, it will pay off!!!

Keep up the good work ladies and don't get discouraged!

Thanks!!

And to think that just this morning I was telling a friend how frustrated and discouraged I was!!

Oh well, I'm happy to be wrong!

That is wonderful! It does take patience and commitment and you did it! As you know, I also had a "feel-good" day today after completing a rotation of 4DS on which you commented on in the other thread...THANKS! It feels so great to see/feel results after our hard work. Keep up the good work...it only gets better!!!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Good for you!!

When I realized that my clothes were too big, but the scale was the same, I knew I was on to something..... ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.